NYC smooth Skin Perfecting Primer
Amazing

NYC smooth Skin Perfecting Primer Reviews

Ranked #170 out of 322 in Primer

June 16, 2016

For a primer, the price wasn't that bad. But now I know why it's priced low because of the quality of the product. I didn't really see any difference with or without this primer on. The primer liquid is very metallic and smells like sunscreen. The packaging claims that it supposedly evens out skin tone, but I didn't really see any difference. Maybe this product just didn't work out for me, maybe it will work out for others. Personally I would invest in getting a higher quality primer.

January 14, 2016

I was curious to try this primer as it was only $3.99 and thought it can't possibly work at that price point, like come on is this joke?
I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't complete garbage although i don't plan on making this my go-to primer.
it goes on fairly smoothly and blends in well. Applying your foundation is the tricky part because if you don't let this fully absorb and blend into your skin this is where you're going to run into trouble. Also some foundations just don't seem to want to stay on top of this primer.... which can be frustrating. Thankfully My Maybelline Fit Me foundation went nicely over top of it and I found that the primer did help maintain my makeup through out the day keeping it fresh for longer.
Like I said .... This is NOT my go-to primer but i a pinch, it's a hell of a steal.