NYX Born To Glow Liquid illuminator In Gleam Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 402 in Makeup

October 18, 2016

This is really nice, and perfect to put on under your foundation. I used a little bit to highlight the cheek and eyebrow, a little goes a long way with this product!!

August 16, 2016

I just recently got this a few weeks ago. I've been experimenting with makeup and I decided to try illuminator this month! I love NYX Cosmetics, so it wasn't a difficult decision for me. The price was great and the formula is awesome. It's not heavy on my face, which I like when wearing makeup. I'll probably be testing out a different color next month! :)

March 10, 2016

I believe that this may look a bit nicer on women of color. I have noticed that on fairer skin it just looks "wet". I personally love this product. I like to use it in different ways depending on the look i am going for. Sometimes i mix it in with my foundation to give me a dewy natural glow . I receive many complements and it looks very natural. On other occasions i like to put some on the bridge of my nose, cupids bow, temples and the apples of my cheeks anywhere the light hits.

December 08, 2015

I love this stuff! I got told I had a nice "glow" going the first day of wearing it. :) Will definitely purchase again.

May 31, 2015

Did not cover well, makeup caked on top and was way to much glimmer for oily skin

April 22, 2015

I love all the Nyx liquid illuminators, they aren't oily at all and they blend in super well and set nicely, which I was suprised with because they are so affordable!

April 22, 2015

The darker shade (Gleam) is a beautiful peachy golden sun kissed highlight. The liquid is not runny, but not thick and cakey either. It's easily applied with your finger tips to the tops of your cheekbone for a subtle and natural looking glow. Perfect for the summer when you want a no makeup look. Throw on a little of this illuminator, mascara and a lipgloss and you look radiant, fresh.

April 20, 2015

I really liked this product! It's very versatile and a little I find goes a long way. The first time I used it under my foundation for that just glowing look great job. The next day I just added it over my foundation on my cheeks wasn't overly shiny looking great product

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows