NYX Butter Gloss - Praline

NYX Butter Gloss - Praline Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 697 in Lip Gloss

September 23, 2016

I just bought this gloss for the first time the other day. I had a hard time choosing which color to go with but really like this one in the end. The pigmentation of the gloss is great. I find it a little bit sticky but it smells good and feels great on my lips.

April 23, 2016

I have such a love hate relationship with this. The colour and the look of it is amazing, it finishes any makeup look in seconds and I'll probably rebuy it.. but I hate the stickiness of it.

April 09, 2016

I found this to be jus another lip gloss but with that said it was a nice shade and did not feel sticky. Lasted hours and was not expensive at all. Good for the purse!

April 09, 2016

I think I finally found my perfect gloss. I am more of a lipstick person than lip gloss because I find that gloss on its own doesn't give me enough colour on my lips. I wanted a gloss that I could wear over all the nude/brown lipsticks I have been buying lately to just give the look a little something extra and give my lips a bit of shine. This colour is PERFECT. Ive already tried it with a few of my nude/brown lipsticks and it just compliments them so well when worn over top. The formula is really nice also and not at all sticky. So happy I found this.