NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1020 in Lipstick

October 12, 2016

So this is probably my favourite matte lipstick, hands down.

I've tried Kylie, I've tried Katy's demi matte, and I've tried a few cheapies and NYX liquid suede, and so far NYX Soft Matte Cream is my favourite.

Pros:
- It is vibrant and I feel like every shade looks good on me.
- After about 5 minutes of drying, I have minimal lift when eating or drinking. Finally a lipstick that I don't end up eating.
- It doesn't dry out my lips at all. It doesn't flake and it doesn't leave a weird gunky feeling at the corner of my mouth. It also doesn't make my lips stick together and get all clumpy after re-applying.
- Not only does it not dry out my lips, it feels like it's actually moisturizing my lips.

Cons:
- I have to put two coats on to get my lips to look like the true shade in the bottle.
- Because of that ^^ I have to buy it more often.

All in all, my favourite matte.

October 09, 2016

J'adore cette crème à lèvres douce et matte. Les couleurs sont sublimes. Moi je porte la couleur San Paulo. Je trouve que c'est parfait pour faire le changement de saison.

October 06, 2016

I love the colour but the fact that I have to keep reapplying makes me us up the product more faster.
THe price is great but I wished even though its a matter product it should last longer

October 04, 2016

Really love Nyx soft matte lip cream, the colour is so bright and I've gotten tons of compliments while wearing it!! I just wish I didn't need to apply so much.

October 01, 2016

I have this in Prague and I absolutely love it! The color is vibrant, no feathering, even without lip liner. Matte and super soft, as the name states, which is hard to find since matte lipsticks are often drying!

September 21, 2016

I totally recommend this product if you want the results to be matte finish as well as a bit moisturizing as well, this product hands down is worth the price for the quality it reveals, and the colours are absolutely stunning!!

September 11, 2016

Probably my favourite lip cream of all time! It gives my lips such a nice matte subtle finish and lasts for a long time. I love the huge variety of shades it comes in I have almost every one! They really seem to help moisturizer my lips as well and the nice thing is it doesn't gum up at all on my lips or the corners! Such a great price I can afford to try all the different shades!

September 09, 2016

I don't know what I can say about this product that hasn't already been said. I've been a die-hard Nyx fan for years now - you simply can't beat the pigmentation and quality for the price! The SMLC doesn't dry out your lips and the color will literally stay on your lips f o r e v e r until you decide it needs to come off. In my younger days, there would be many Saturday mornings that I would wake up, hair a mess, mascara all over me, but my lips (in my then-signature shade of Amsterdam) would miraculously be intact, not one red smudge on my pillow.

August 16, 2016

I adore liquid lipsticks. I love a matte lip that wears for a long time. These do deliver a long-wear time and are comfortable, yet matte. However, they don't wear as well as other liquid lipsticks that I've purchased. For the price point though, I would repurchase. If you are looking for something a little more long-wearing that won't fade, then I would suggest either checking out Colourpop or Kat Von D.

August 09, 2016

If you want a super long lasting lip product, these aren't your product but they do have really pretty colors and they feel super nice on the skin. With a good lipliner they can last a pretty long time.