NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1133 in Lipstick

March 23, 2017

I absolutely love soft matte lip cream!! It goes on smoothly, it's long lasting and the colours are amazing!!! Not to mention the great price. I have purchased much more expensive name brand lipsticks that do not stand up to this product. Definitely worth the money.

March 06, 2017

NYX is one of my favourite brands for all makeup products! I love that they are affordable and they are high quality and have rich pigments. This lip cream goes on smoothly , lasts well and hydrates my lips. The price is affordable too. Love it

March 05, 2017

I see all the positive reviews on these, and then there's me lol!! I tried 3 of these lipsticks and I didn't find them to be great at all ! I may have just gotten bad ones or something but I was so disappointed ! I got the shades Ibiza, Monte Carlo, and Cairo and ALL of them went on patchy and the formula was very weird. Sad, as I love NYX products

March 04, 2017

I love the formula for this lipstick- it's thick and goes on opaque and dries down very well. It lasts for hours, and my only complaint is that if my lips are even the slightest bit dry while I wear this, it all starts to crumble. All of the colors are gorgeous, but I'm especially fond of Transylvania. This lipstick is my all time number one budget pick and I love it.

March 02, 2017

J'aime beaucoup les lip cream de NYX. Ils se trouvent très facilement dans les magasins de grandes surfaces. Ils donnent une teinte matte à vos lèvres sans toutefois les asséchés. Très facile à enlevé avec le démQuillant, je recommande.

March 02, 2017

These matte lip creams are great! They are inexpensive, very pigmented and come in so many shades. Once you've tried one, it's impossible not to buy more. I moisturize and exfoliate my lips before applying because this cream lip product is matte, so I thought it may crack, but it rarely does. The colour payoff is really REALLY good and the sweet smell is an added bonus!

February 06, 2017

I have these lippies in several shades. I love the consistency (and the lovely smell is a nice bonus); I find it so easy to apply as it goes on smoothly but it's not extremely wet so you don't have to be as attentive as you need to be with some other liquid lipsticks. It doesn't have extreme staying power if you're eating and it definitely transfers if you're drinking but it'll stay on fairly well if you're not doing much of either. I haven't had any issues with drying either, though this probably has something to do with the staying power. For the price they're really nice in my opinion, especially if you want to test out a particular shade before maybe purchasing something similar at a higher price bracket (but honestly it's still a great product in and of itself.

February 02, 2017

LOVE these lip creams! I have them in a bunch of different shades and wear them every day! I find, especially the darker shades, stay on all day! I will add more just to freshen up but I really don't need to and it still looks nice. I love the matte effect they leave. They are really chic and its clear you are wearing make up, but they don't look un natural and overpower your face! definitely a must have in my make up bag!

January 23, 2017

Nyx matte lip creams are a very nice alternative to those drying liquid lipsticks.
    They have a large range of beautiful shades and the formula is so creamy and comfortable on the lips.
    I do find that even though the pigments are strong they do not last long on the lips and need reapplying through the day.

January 16, 2017

I love NYx brand. I discovered the lipsticks a couple months ago and am in love. The one thing I've noticed is they sometimes irritate my lips.. But I still wear it because I love the colour. Purchase this all the time at shoppers drug mart.