NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1057 in Lipstick

January 16, 2017

I love NYx brand. I discovered the lipsticks a couple months ago and am in love. The one thing I've noticed is they sometimes irritate my lips.. But I still wear it because I love the colour. Purchase this all the time at shoppers drug mart.

January 10, 2017

I like the Nyx Cosmetics soft Matte lip cream as it is not drying on the lips and the colour is very vibrant. However I find the darker colours are a little streaky and not as consistent with the lighter colours.

December 19, 2016

I got a bunch of the travel size when I purchased the advent calender. I must say some are not the same colour as the tube when you open it. Although I do enjoy the creamy texture! Some that are white based are interesting shades and you may want to test first!

October 12, 2016

So this is probably my favourite matte lipstick, hands down.

I've tried Kylie, I've tried Katy's demi matte, and I've tried a few cheapies and NYX liquid suede, and so far NYX Soft Matte Cream is my favourite.

Pros:
    - It is vibrant and I feel like every shade looks good on me.
    - After about 5 minutes of drying, I have minimal lift when eating or drinking. Finally a lipstick that I don't end up eating.
    - It doesn't dry out my lips at all. It doesn't flake and it doesn't leave a weird gunky feeling at the corner of my mouth. It also doesn't make my lips stick together and get all clumpy after re-applying.
    - Not only does it not dry out my lips, it feels like it's actually moisturizing my lips.

Cons:
    - I have to put two coats on to get my lips to look like the true shade in the bottle.
    - Because of that ^^ I have to buy it more often.

All in all, my favourite matte.

October 09, 2016

J'adore cette crème à lèvres douce et matte. Les couleurs sont sublimes. Moi je porte la couleur San Paulo. Je trouve que c'est parfait pour faire le changement de saison.

October 06, 2016

I love the colour but the fact that I have to keep reapplying makes me us up the product more faster.
    THe price is great but I wished even though its a matter product it should last longer

October 04, 2016

Really love Nyx soft matte lip cream, the colour is so bright and I've gotten tons of compliments while wearing it!! I just wish I didn't need to apply so much.

October 01, 2016

I have this in Prague and I absolutely love it! The color is vibrant, no feathering, even without lip liner. Matte and super soft, as the name states, which is hard to find since matte lipsticks are often drying!

September 21, 2016

I totally recommend this product if you want the results to be matte finish as well as a bit moisturizing as well, this product hands down is worth the price for the quality it reveals, and the colours are absolutely stunning!!

September 11, 2016

Probably my favourite lip cream of all time! It gives my lips such a nice matte subtle finish and lasts for a long time. I love the huge variety of shades it comes in I have almost every one! They really seem to help moisturizer my lips as well and the nice thing is it doesn't gum up at all on my lips or the corners! Such a great price I can afford to try all the different shades!