nyx dewy finish setting spray

nyx dewy finish setting spray Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 51 in Setting Spray

January 17, 2017

I have tried a few different setting sprays this is hands down my favorite. it is long lasting and makes makeup look flawless all day long. Give it a shot.

January 11, 2017

I bought this to try because it was on sale. Once this is used I will purchase again. It really helps set your makeup in place. Also give a very dewy appearance, also it helps give a because glow and smooth look to skin.

September 25, 2016

i have never used a setting spray before,so i thought i would finally give it a try.was a good price.lasted about 6 hours.gave a slight dewy finish,which i think is perfect for fall and winter months.did not dry my skin out.id now like to try other brands to compare.all in all really liked.

September 13, 2016

A friend recommended this to me . I spray it on after I'm finished my makeup so I don't look powdery . It leaves a nice Dewey finish . I know my makeup won't budge after using this too which is great .

June 24, 2016

I love this setting spray! It takes the powdery finish off my makeup and makes it last all day. I wear it everyday. It does not break me out at all. The smell is pleasant and the mist is fine, not leaving drips like some others do.

June 06, 2016

This sets my makeup really well and does not make my skin dry. Now that it's summer I sweat a lot but this setting spray keeps my makeup fresh which is always great. I love it.