NYX "Mood" Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #366 out of 666 in Lip Gloss

October 16, 2016

Since the fist day I've been using the Nyx "mood" lip gloss, I can't seem to put it down. The colour is very subtle. Gives you that gloss look. Shiny and glossy. Nice smell to it too :) would definitely recommend this one !!!

September 07, 2016

It goes on clear and then changes color to a pink. It is sticky. It;s not one of their best lip gloss. I would not buy again but would buy another one of the nyx brand as they are great,

July 22, 2016

I'd say to skip this product because it does not look good. It is very sticky and the finish is not that cute. Also, the product separates and when I squeezed it out a dark color came out. Not sure how to mix the product because it is in a squeezy tube. I hate the smell and liquidy texture that it has. Super off putting and gross.

May 10, 2016

This product is very nice, makes wonderful luscious lips and the colors are vibrant.

Stays on for a long time and does not dry my lips, I surely recommend it

March 17, 2016

I really like this and want to try more from this line of makeup, I found this product opaque and buttery.
    The color I selected really matched my fair skin tone. I would recommend this to anyone who uses lipgloss.

February 06, 2016

Really good product and really like the color ♡♡

August 21, 2015

I can't believe the quality of makeup from NYX. This is probably my favourite drugstore bought brand of makeup. I love that they follow trends and keep up at a great pace with what's hot right now and what I'm dying to try, but realistically don't want to spend $20.00 on a gloss that I'm not even sure if I'm going to like it. Keep it up NYX!

May 26, 2015

love love looooove this product ! I take it in my purse everywhere I go. It lasts and a little goes a loooooong way !

July 02, 2012

i had really high expectations for this gloss, but was sadly disappointed. it comes out of the tube a clearish/baby pink, and turns a pretty shade of deeper pink on my lips. my only problem with this product is the consistency. it's goopy and runny, all at the same time, if that makes sense. i find that even the slightest bit runs all over my lips & never stays where it's applied. hopefully other people have had better luck.