Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Transylvania Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 679 in Lip Gloss

January 09, 2017

Hated this. I really wanted to love it because I wanted a dark lipstick. Perhaps the other colours are better in this range, as I have heard good things about this. But this was extremely disappointing. VERY watery texture makes it hard to get an even layer. Long drying time (it never completely dries) makes it even harder to have a even colour. Be careful as this will get on your teeth because of its consistency. Quite dark the first swab but like I said it's watery and will smudge. The color does NOT last at all, and if you apply too much it tends to flake! Maybe it's better to apply this with a lip brush or something but the applicator is a BIG nono and will get everywhere.

June 08, 2016

AFFORDABLE amazing definitely does not dry out your lips last all day the application is flawless literally feels like nothing is on your lips I love it I want all of the colours

January 31, 2016

Vampy shade and loving it! Will definitely repurchase! It's a little dark for a day-to-day look, but it's perfect for a night out! My gf's and I fight over it all the time haha.