• OBEK Sport Water Bottle with Fruit Infuser 27oz

OBEK Sport Water Bottle with Fruit Infuser 27oz Reviews

1 review
Ranked #86 out of 539 in Misc

June 27, 2016

The quality of this bottle is excellent, it is very portable and most importantly, it does not leak (so I could put it in my purse next to my phone or another important papers without any problem).

One of the things that I like most is that fits into my car's cup holder so I could drink my favorite infusion (strawberries, lime and mint) when I have to drive and it is hot outside (especially in summer) . The design of this infuser is simple, sleek, beautiful and functional, the only thing I dislike is that it doesn't have an elastic strip or carry ring in the top. This product is surprisingly easy to clean and you could put it in your dishwasher.

I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All the statements in this review are my honest feedback and I recommend to my friends and family. Overall, I am happy with this product because I could avoid caffeine or sugary drinks with this infuser.