OFF! Deep Woods

OFF! Deep Woods Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 43 in Insect Repellent

OFF! Deep Woods Dry is great for your active lifestyle. Its quick drying formula dries on contact and offers long-lasting mosquito protection that feels dry and comfortable on your skin. Effective protection that repels mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats and chiggers. visit off.com for more information.

August 18, 2016

this does work! but I don't enjoy the fragrance of it. We usually always have this in our car glove box, we like to go fishing and there are swarms of flies and mosquitos of all kinds so this definitely helps. I like the portability of it, not a gigantic bottle to lug around. OFF is a brand that knows the bug market

April 13, 2016

I grow my own vegetable garden and I am always attending to it. This is where I need the protection the most from Mosquitoes and black flies. I gave this product a try and unfortunately, the bugs were still swarming around me and I ended up with bug bites.

July 27, 2015

Product works great. We usually have bunch of these at the farm up North.

July 27, 2015

This isn't necessarily the best smelling thing in the world, but that's not what bugspray is for (and I actually don't mind the scent, because it gets me nostalgic for camping and hiking). Off Deep Woods works, and that's all that matters!

July 27, 2015

Mosquitoes love me, and nothing seems to completely keep them away, however this spray helps a lot to reduce number of bites

May 13, 2015

Purchased product as we have a lot of pesky flying objects in our backyard this year. One spray and they stay away. Should be third motto!

January 08, 2013

My boyfriend is huge into the outdoors - and he drags me out with him every chance he gets.. This is the best bug spray for our adventures! It smells horrible, but man does it ever work! Definitely the best one out there.

April 26, 2012

This is great for camping. It smells horrible but it really works. I haven't found an all natural solution that works as good as OFF Deep Woods.

April 26, 2012

When i'm shopping for Fly Repellant, I go directly for OFF! Deep Woods.
It's a lot harsher and smells much worse than any of the other OFF products, but in my opinion it's the only one that really works.
I love camping and hiking in the summer but I have terrible allergies to mosquito bites. Unfortunately I live in Newfoundland which I'm pretty sure is the Mosquito vacation hot spot every summer :P
It recommends you put it on your clothes and not directly on your skin, but I do both.
I put it on my clothes and then on any exposed skin (except my face).
It makes me smell terrible but it allows me to relax and it's effective in keeping mosquitoes away.
I would never go into the woods without it!

July 15, 2011

I've been using this for years and would highly recommend it!