Oikos Greek Yogurt, Coconut Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 256 in Yogurt

December 06, 2016

I liked how rich and creamy this yogurt is. But the county taste is a bit unbalanced. I find it needs to be a touch stronger to balance the zing of the greek yogurt.

May 18, 2016

Out of all the Oikos I eat(a lot) this flavour is my absolute favorite! The texture is so creamy and the flavour is light but great! Leaves you full and its guilt free!

April 15, 2016

The yogurt is not overwhelmingly thick, and it's much less sweeter than the Oikos Creations coconut flavor, but you can still definitely taste the flavor of the coconut pull through.

March 10, 2016

We all love this yogurt at our house!!! I always buy 3-4 packages at a time and I'm lucky if they last a week!!! Coconut is great in smoothies and perfect for making muffins!!

January 12, 2016

Give me coconut anything! I love coconut and was ecstatic to see coconut Greek yogurt! The taste didn't disappoint. With 0% fat, it is a guilt free treat! I need to be careful, if I buy the big container, it sure doesn't last! Buying the single serve conainers let's it last longer (otherwise I eat it too quickly!)
    When the grocery store is out it makes me sad. Best yogurt ever!