Oil of Morocco Argan Oil 3 Day Smooth Perfect Blow Dry Cream Reviews

Ranked #585 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 12, 2016

Great product, Makes my hair super silky soft and perfectly straight. I usually have to straighten my hair everyday but this actually left it straight for 3 days.

August 28, 2015

Oil of Morocco Argan Oil 3 Day Smooth Perfect Blow Dry Cream:
Love the smell of this product, found it to help with frizz but the puffiness of my hair was crazy!

August 28, 2015

Makes your body so soft and it smells so good. People must buy this product

July 08, 2015

This makes my hair look like a frizzy, pouffy rats nest. Literally makes my hair way more curly and frizzy, which is the opposite of what it is supposed to be doing.

May 30, 2015

I have very thick coarse hair that gets poofy and frizzes easily. This cream helped prevent frizziness with blow-drying, but not some of the poofiness

May 13, 2015

I like this product a lot. Last week my stylist tried this on my hair and the smell is amazing. It felt wonderful and hydrated my scalp very well. I really like the pump on the bottle and the argan oil in this is awesome. My hair felt so smooth and looked so shiny.

May 13, 2015

Average product. Made hair feel slightly oil, so use caution when applying. Does the job. Super easy to apply, but feels heavy

May 13, 2015

I love this stuff!! It made my hair so luxurious and soft no frizz just smooth, smooth, smooth!!! I cant stop touching my hair and it smells so good!!

October 19, 2014

The weather picked up almost near summer like temperatures where I live for a few days and my hair doesn't work well at all with humidity.

I wanted to get something just to put my hair straight and frizz free. Well I bought this on a whim and must say I think this is my new go to product when it comes to hotter and humid days.

I've used this twice and my hair was so smooth and nice and no frizz and no flyaways, you literately don't have to use much in your hair. If you want it cheaper I suggest Walmart since it's only about 6 dollars Canadian, if you live in Canada.

I didn't use the shampoo along with this, I didn't feel like buying any at the moment but will try in the future since I am impressed with this product. I used organix argan oil shampoo than this product.

Over all really good quality and love how my hair turned out. I would recommend people this product.

What do you think, have you tried it?