Olay 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cloths Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

These textured cloths combine soap-free cleansers and conditioners to exfoliate and condition skin while cleansing it of dirt, oil, and make-up—even mascara.

September 29, 2016

These daily face wipes are amazing. Especially for my sensitive skin. They are strong enough to remove even the toughest make up yet gentle enough to use everyday. I love these and wouldn't use anything else. I love them!

September 02, 2016

These okay daily facial cleansing clothes are my go to for vacation or weekends away! I love that you don't have to worry about your cleanser spilling in your luggage and they are super light! They act like a cleanser and a scrubbing face cloth in one. Not to over drying but you do have to make sure you wrinse off completely!

August 17, 2016

I think these are a great alternative to pre-moisten cleansing wipes. They come in a package dry, and soaking it under water while rubbing it together will allow it to foam up slightly. I think this is great to travel with since you're not carrying the weight of liquids or pre-moisten towelettes. I do like the added bonus of the exfoliating side and I do think it works at providing a mild exfoliation. The quality of these cloths are nice, thick, and sturdy. These also have the added benefit of not drying out. While they are a great alternative to cleansing wipes, I think that they are not as good as ones that come pre-moistened. Between this product and Olay's Wet Cleansing Cloths, I would choose the latter. I still highly recommend these if they fit your circumstances.

July 11, 2016

Love these when I am travelling. Easy to pack and takes off makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. Great when I am in a rush and need a quick makeup change.

July 05, 2016

These are a great alternative to soap and water. Easy, convenient and great for road trips. Easy on the skin but effective on cleansing. I have sensitive skin but the cloths are gentle on my skin.

June 28, 2016

IL nettoie la peau en ne laissant aucun résidu et il est hydratant.
Vous pouvez l'utiliser sans crainte pour enlever le mascara. Le produit est doux et efficace!
Un must pour l'été, même pour se rafraichir!

May 13, 2016

These wipes are super effective at removing makeup but they were incredibly irritating to my eyes. It burned so bad it brought tears to my eyes. Would not buy these again.

April 20, 2016

I love the Olay 2 in 1 facial cloths, they clean well and leaves my face feeling clean and soft, it keeps it's moisture for a long time, I love it because sometimes I don't feel like washing my face so using these clothes come in very handy

April 06, 2016

These facial cloths have been okay to me. But if your skin is oily you may need to reconsider the moisturizer you use due to too much is not good especially it could cause you to break out

March 21, 2016

These easy to use washcloths are part of my daily routine. Works really get and doesn't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin but is effective enough to remove my mascara and other make up products with out being a hassle to remove stubborn dark eye make up.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends