Olay 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cloths Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 144 in Facial Wipes

These textured cloths combine soap-free cleansers and conditioners to exfoliate and condition skin while cleansing it of dirt, oil, and make-up—even mascara.

March 13, 2017

Olay has been a product I grew up with watching my mother and grandmother use constantly! I trust the brand and people behind the brand. I picked up this product and knew the results would be an outstanding and effective product and I was right.

My skin not only felt cleaner but looked radiant and much younger!

March 12, 2017

I find that these are the best, easiest products for cleaning your face and taking off your make up without making your eyes burn. Have loved using Olay products for years and will continue for many more as they have great products.

March 10, 2017

These cloths are amazing. My skin feels so clean after I wash my face, they remove every last bit of makeup including eye makeup. They are super gentle on my sensitive skin.

February 28, 2017

Amazing product, keeps my face hydrated, takes away all the makeup even the eye makeup. I have a combination skin and works well on my skin. This is my must have facial cloth.

February 26, 2017

These clothes are a wonderful product, which makes your skin feel clean and soft. I love this product, and I use it not just on my face for a quick moisturizing clean. Helps to keep my skin clean and moisturized , even without adding more moisturizing creams.

December 31, 2016

The product worked ok however the clothes were dry and didn't work well on my skin. I had to dampen the clothes. the packaging allowed the clothes to dry out which made them ineffective.

September 29, 2016

These daily face wipes are amazing. Especially for my sensitive skin. They are strong enough to remove even the toughest make up yet gentle enough to use everyday. I love these and wouldn't use anything else. I love them!

September 02, 2016

These okay daily facial cleansing clothes are my go to for vacation or weekends away! I love that you don't have to worry about your cleanser spilling in your luggage and they are super light! They act like a cleanser and a scrubbing face cloth in one. Not to over drying but you do have to make sure you wrinse off completely!

August 17, 2016

I think these are a great alternative to pre-moisten cleansing wipes. They come in a package dry, and soaking it under water while rubbing it together will allow it to foam up slightly. I think this is great to travel with since you're not carrying the weight of liquids or pre-moisten towelettes. I do like the added bonus of the exfoliating side and I do think it works at providing a mild exfoliation. The quality of these cloths are nice, thick, and sturdy. These also have the added benefit of not drying out. While they are a great alternative to cleansing wipes, I think that they are not as good as ones that come pre-moistened. Between this product and Olay's Wet Cleansing Cloths, I would choose the latter. I still highly recommend these if they fit your circumstances.

July 11, 2016

Love these when I am travelling. Easy to pack and takes off makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. Great when I am in a rush and need a quick makeup change.

Hunty added a new review for
    Instagram App

Netflix

Old Navy Stores

gadzooks added a new review for
    Laughing Cow Cheese Cubes

she-she has started a new forum topic
    HELP! my skin has turned against me!

Bath & Body Works