Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer SPF15 UV

Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer SPF15 UV Reviews

Ranked #699 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 22, 2016

I use Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer SPF15 UV everyday and it's so great! It moisturizes my face all day long and also protects it from the suns rays. All you need is a nickle-sized amount and it covers my whole face and neck. I would recommend this to any one who likes to or wants to wear a face moisturizer.

February 15, 2016

I like that it's a squeeze bottle...you only take out as much as you need. There's no chance of contamination. It goes on smoothly and absorbs well. The added benefit of the SPF keeps the wearer well protected.

February 15, 2016

Love the one for combination skin! It is perfectly balanced for my crazy face with pimples in some spots and dry flaky skin in other spots! Love it! Wouldn't buy anything else!

February 09, 2016

easy to apply and gives a good looking skin. Can use as a base for a makeup or alone. doesn't have a sticky feeling and has a pleasant smell too.

February 23, 2015

Great product. This product is not for advanced wrinkle problems but is quite effective at rehydrating skin. It is nice and light on the face.

August 01, 2014

This moisturizer is my fave! Sometimes I try different moisturizers but I always end up coming back to this product. It controls oil so well and keeps my face matte. I use this daily under my makeup or just by itself. This product makes my face glow, and it also has spf and vitamins which I love. This moisturizer leaves no dry patches on my skin and leaves my face soft. I honestly don't know what I'd do without it!

September 27, 2013

I will start out by saying, I normally love Olay products. This one isn't horrible but what i found is that it stings around my eyes terrible! Ok, I know, not supposed to be near eyes with stuff, but for some reason even a hint near them makes my eyes feel bad. I will stick to my regular olay without the sunscreen in it.

September 27, 2013

I have an extremely active oily t-zone and this moisturizer helped me out so much. Especially in the summer with the added SPF is a huge plus. Even all year long in the winter it helps with the dry patches of skin that harsh cold temperatures can create.

February 11, 2013

Fantastic new day cream! Just picked up this cream and i'm loving it. It goes on very light/sheer and absorbs fast, my makeup looks great overtop of it. I love that it's broadspectrum SPF15 protection, and the oily/combo formula is perfect for me (oily skin) because I don't get greasy throughout the day. Very hydrating without adding oils and nourishing too. Skin feels silky smooth :) It has a very light sunscreen smell, which I really love...reminds me of the summer!

July 03, 2012

This moisturizer is great, i've always used olay but recently switched to products with spf in them. This is great to add to your daily routine!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ added a new review for
Q-tips Cotton Swabs