Olay complete all day UV moisturizer SPF15 for sensitive skin

Olay complete all day UV moisturizer SPF15 for sensitive skin Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 1163 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 17, 2017

This is the first moisturizer that I have ever tried, and I like it. I don't know what my face is supposed to feel with a moisturizer, but I will describe mine as matte with the teeniest bit of oil feel. It smells good and I don't have to use a lot, which is good because the price is silly for the 120ml size. I may try another moisturizer after this just to test the waters, as I have not bought one before this.

October 23, 2016

I got this at a grocery store for about 10 dollars. I have very sensitive skin and eyes so I figured I'd try this out. It's great as lightweight moisturizing for daywear. It doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. It does not clog pores and it is great for using under my foundation. It's got spf in it so you have much needed protection from the suns harmful rays. I will keep on. Using this product as I am just at the beginning stages of aging. When I start getting more prominent lines and wrinkles, I may have to switch to a more intensive moisturizing lotion or cream but for now this is working perfectly.

October 08, 2016

I have mature skin and find that I need to moisturize year round now. My skin is sensitive and I'm glad that this one doesn't clog my pores. I think that it's very reasonably priced for what you get.

September 27, 2016

Good for sensitive skin, no sticky, fast absorb. It's a good base for before make up or to wear alone. It has all day UV protection, SPF15. Keep skin moisturized all day. Doesn't really feel like you have anything on your face at all.