Olay Fresh Effects Long Live Moisture Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

September 02, 2016

I use Fresh Effects Long Live Moisture Moisturizer on a daily basis as my skin care regiment. I keeps my skin feeling fresh and soft all day, I would recommend it to anyone.

July 19, 2016

J'ai une peau tendance acnéique, grasse et huileuse (sur la zone-T) et cette crème fait des miracles. Ça fait maintenant une semaine que je l'utilise et je peux vous garantir que je ne regrette aucunement. Il laisse un teint matte et sattiné (comme prescrit sur la bouteille). Il rend la peau tellemenr douce et soyeuse. La texture est pas tout-à-fait une crème, ça ressemble beaucoup plus à un gel. Il s'applique très facilement et se fond rapidement sous la peau en laissant un air d'hydratation et de fraîcheur.

February 17, 2016

I have never found a moisturizer that worked the best on my skin type that didn't feel greasy after. I have been using this for 2-3 years now and even searched everywhere when my local walmart stopped selling it. IWhen i found it i bought out the stores stock.

February 08, 2016

This Olay is the best,i use it on my face and neck under my makeup as a moisturizer and a primer and it's awesome,it makes your skin feel like Satin and feel sooo smooth and soft, and it also is great as a primer too.

May 27, 2015

I 100% recommend this product to everyone. It was very light feeling on my skin and it doubled as a primer for me which made my make-up application that much easier. The look and feel of my skin after using it ONCE is just so amazing. I applaud Olay for bringing such an awesome product to the public. For a girl on a budget this one product is one I can't live without.

February 23, 2015

Received as part of a Christmas gift set and fell in love with the moisturizer. It's not too heavy, non-greasy and provides the perfect amount of moisture. Is the first lotion I've used that doesn't cause break outs. Leaves a satiny finish.

March 20, 2014

this is a long lasting moisturizer very effective . plus i got the bb cream as well, I find it to be a little greasy.

February 19, 2014

LOVEEEEE this moisturizer! It NEVER leaves a film on my face like some moisturizers do, my face feels amazingly soft after using it, and I've had the same bottle for about 5 months and I use it morning and night! It really is a great buy, the only thing that would make it better would be if they added some sunscreen to it :)

January 15, 2014

I was wondering about this line and decided to pick up a few things from it and i picked up this. I have combination skin and I would not recommend this product to people with skin like me because, it is hydrating but not that much so it kinda leaves your skin a little dry.