Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #732 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser provides the beautifully regenerated look of a detoxifying mini-professional treatment. This exfoliating deep-cleansing process speeds cells' natural regeneration in 2 ways:- Oxygenated derma-bead formula gently removes dead skin surface cells to detoxify- Creamy formula with amino-peptide complex regenerates skin skin's surface at the cellular level

April 20, 2013

I haven't noticed any improvement in my complexion and I've been using it for 6 months. It also doesn't seem to do anything for acne or breakouts.
It does smell good and is gentle but I don't find it effective.

September 12, 2012

I first started using this product a few months ago. From the first time I tried it, I loved it. Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser might seem a little pricey to some people, but in my opinion this product is worth every penny!
Not only does Olay Regenerist smell incredible, but it is the most gentle cleanser I have ever had the pleasure of using! I love how it makes my skin feel!
I totally recommend this product to everyone! You're worth it!
Try it, cuz you're gonna love it! :)

September 12, 2012

I love this product! I actually use it twice a day, and since I have started using it about 4 months ago, I have notice an improvement in my complexion, as well, I don't seem to get those annoying little black heads anymore either!

I will continue using this product, I do tend to stock up when they are on sale!

June 03, 2012

This is a very good cleanser. I was a little worried that it's micro beads may be too harsh for everyday use as it might act more like a scrub rather than a daily cleanser. However, I was pleasantly surprised and I use this 2x a day. My skin cleared up and it slightly brightens my face. Yes it does not remove make up very well but that's probably because it is not its main function. I usually have to take off all my eye and face makeup before using this product. Overall, I will buy this product over and over again because it's a good maintenance product. I use it everyday and it makes my face feels really soft, fresh but not tight like some others I have tried. Highly recommend it!

February 08, 2011

I have been using this cleanser for 2 or 3 years. I have always been an olay user, but switched to this for the exfoliation. Not only is my skin softer and smoother, it's also kept my skin clear, which is amazing, because I've always had to deal with breakouts.

I use it in the morning and the microbeads smooth my skin really nicely to prepare for makeup.

I highly reccomend this product.

January 19, 2010

With the Regenerist line, I was worried this would be for more mature skin, but it works well for those with oily skin as well too. I like it when I don't have the time to use my usual cleanser with the Clarisonic. The little microbeads in this cleanser gives some extra exfoliation and removes makeup well. The only downside is that with the beads, it does not allow you to put it over your eyelids so you need a separate remover for your eye makeup when using this one.

Overall a great value at this price. Nice scent too.

December 15, 2009

I have tried various facial cleansers along with various Oil of Olay cleansers and I have to say that my favourite cleanser so far is Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser! This cleanser his microbeads that actually result in your skin feeling softer after use. I feel like some cleansers have microbeads in them that do not work etc. This cleanser made my skin feel soft and clean without feeling dried out at all. There is no tight and dry feeling when the old skin is removed, but instead my skin feels hydrated and very soft. The result is that my face appears brighter and even toned and is softer to the touch. I HIGHLY recommend this product. :o)

May 20, 2009

Olay claims that this product gives spa like treatment to your face and while I think that is a bit of a leap, I will say that my face does feel softer and smoother after use. The price of this product is really a factor, if it is on sale I will purchase it but if not I may go for another product. I noticed that acne remains under control which is a plus since it does not directly advertise that it does such. All in all a good although not great product.

March 07, 2009

I really enjoy this product! This cleanser gives a gentle exfoliation, allowing for every day use without irritaion. The regenerating properties have made my skin look and feel more youthful.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic