Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting CC Cream with SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 59 in CC Creams

September 13, 2016

I was super excited to try this because summer was finally here and I needed something with an SPF and tint. I have combination skin..so when I applied this product it didn't absorb well in some parts of my face leaving it dry and flaky. A few hours after applying, my face felt very oily on my T-zone..but I did like the tanned look I had going on. This didn't work for me but my Mom absolutely loved it and still uses it.

July 28, 2016

I was happy with the coverage and color that this product gave me. I didn't notice any improvements in my skin, but was happy to have a product that provided me with a tinted moisturizer and SPF in one. The coverage is fairly light, which is what I look for.

I find it a little hard to blend and have to work a bit to get it smooth and would prefer a higher SPF for every day use, but generally would consider this a good product.

It doesn't impact my overall evaluation of it, but I will add that I find the design of the product fun with the swirl of colors in the middle.

May 04, 2016

I honestly thought this product was absolutely atrocious. After reading a majority of good reviews, I had high hopes. I don't think I could have been more let down. Even though I bought the lightest shade (fair to light), it was immediately orange! I can't even imagine what it would look like after it oxidized (which I'm sure it would!) I couldn't stand keeping it on long enough to test that theory though. It had an extremely strong sunscreen scent that did not fade. I tried evening the runny texture out on my face both with hands and a foundation brush but nothing worked! It was so streaky and gross! I almost immediately had to take it off after applying it only to one half of my face! In my opinion, DO NOT BUY!

March 21, 2016

Covergirl + Olay CC Cream Tone Rehab Foundation is a great cover all foundation. It is easy to apply and goes on evenly. This product is long lasting and a must have!

January 28, 2016

i love this product. it makes my face feel so smooth and it helps with dry patches on my face. I have been using this product for the last week and have fallen in love with it. I would recommend this to everyone.

January 20, 2016

This cc cream does the moisturizer and coloring all in one! Ease of use and double duty make it convenient to use especially if your pressed for time. It's super lightweight and non greasy

May 09, 2015

I recently started using this as I was having a hard time finding a BB/CC/tinted moisturizer that I liked and was already using the Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Moisturizer. Love the ease of applying one product for both a moisturizer/cc and knowing that my skin is getting great ingredients at the same time. I rub it in like a moisturizer, but go over it with my beauty blender in any spots that I think look streaky.

Note: Watch for this to go on sale for $22.99 or less at most drugstores/Walmart/...

December 04, 2014

This isn't the CC cream for me - the product left my skin looking like a light bulb...greasy and shiny. Mind you I have greasy skin to start off. Also the tint was too yellow for my skin. I really wanted to love this product but it isn't for me. No matter how I played around with the product it's not wearable for me. I tried applied only a light dusting to my skin but I still look greasy.

December 04, 2014

I have been using Olay Total Effects CC cream for four weeks. I surmise that I am absolutely over the moon with it!

Here Are The Reasons Why:

On most days, when I know I will be staying indoors, I can forgo using facial sunblock because this product has both a moisturizer and a sunscreen.
My freckles lightened! This was always a sore spot for me. Last summer, after joining my husband and teen on their new found hobby – biking, I saw an increase of sun spots on my face! I haven’t found any cream to help lighten them and even out my skin tone, until now!
The cc cream provided a light-to-medium coverage that was sufficient enough for me to forgo the concealer and face powder! It was amazing! My skin looked luminous.
Overall my beauty regimen became efficient, yet very effective! I cut down using 4 products to just this one!

October 23, 2014

I have never tried to CC cream or a BB cream before, no I was extremely excited to try This product. It's also a moisturizers so I thought that was amazing that this Product dose seven different thing. I like the product my only concern is that I have very sensitive & oily skin so I would need A product that is oil free.