Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 07, 2016

I purchased one of the Sephora Favorites Skin Wonderland sets which included the Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation. I've tried it for a week now. This cream does not really have a scent. It is a light moisturizer, for me it's perfect in the Summer but will not be moisturizing enough for the Winter. I did not notice any changes to my dark spots or fine lines, I may need to use it for longer than a week to see results. This cream sinks in quickly, leaving my skin soft and luminous, it was perfect under makeup. My foundation applied smoothly with no balling. The price is average for a moisturizer. I will not repurchase as I have better options for the Summer and I prefer a cream with SPF.

September 23, 2016

Now on the second round of this moisturizer, I can confidently say i'm hooked! I really have noticed a difference in the look of my skin after using the moisturizer for a good number of months now. My skin is really sensitive and constantly changing from oily to combination, but using this cream I feel like it's balanced out a lot and I rarely ever have bad breakouts anymore. I have a lot of scarring from acne in the past and in combination with the other Ole Henriksen serums I feel like the condition of the scars have been better in appearance. I use the Sheer Transformation both day and night and feel like it preps my skin as a great makeup base too! Definitely recommend, steep price but really great quality/effectiveness.

September 17, 2016

Perfect for combination skin, not too heavy and not too light. Been using it for the last two years and will continue to repurchase, it provides the perfect amount of moisture.

August 08, 2016

This moisturizer is definitely sheer! Its oil-free formula makes it perfect for oily or combination skin, but I find it great for my dry skin. The Sheer Transformation face cream has just enough AHA to help reduce dark spots or uneven texture. Perfect addition to your morning or night routine.

September 30, 2015

loveeee the step 2 its in my night time routine i love it & it works soo good

September 30, 2015

i love step 2 of ole henriksen because it moisturizes my face throught the day :)