I love the way my skin glows after using this serum. It smells fresh and invigorating and absorbs well into the skin. No greasy look or shine. I noticed a difference in the appearance of my pores, they began to look smaller and my skin began to look smoother.
I bought the "3 Little Wonders" kit with the Sheer Transformation and the Invigorating Night Treatment.
The serum smells really good! I use it in the mornings after washing my face. It absorbs quickly and you don't need a lot of product (I use half a pump each time). I've had friends tell me that my skin looks clearer!
- Ole Henriksen’s Truth Serum Collagen Booster smells like a field of clementine trees and I often refer to it as liquid gold.
- The serum’s orange extract, green tea extract, and vitamin C complex brighten, smooth, and help the appearance of aging.
- I first heard of the Ole Henriksen’s Truth Serum Collagen Booster from a Lauren Elizabeth YouTube video where she revealed what products she uses to help her reduce the look of acne scarring.
- I, like many people suffer from acne scarring aka hyperpigmentation and are constantly looking for solutions to clear our skin.
- Ole Henriksen’s Truth Serum Collagen Booster helps with hyperpigmentation because the vitamin C complex brightens the skin and helps fade the acne scars in a safe manner. This product is a lot less harsh than drugstore products or applying lemon juice on the scars.
- This serum is for all skin types and to achieve the best results apply a dime size amount in the morning on your face and neck.
- I recommend Ole Henriksen’s Truth Serum Collagen Booster to anyone who is willing to invest in a serum that will dramatically help your hyperpigmentation and will make your skin feel super refreshed in the morning.
I just love adding vitamin C to my routine during summer, I find it so refreshing in the morning and it’s an amazing antioxidant. The Truth Serum brightens, boosts collagen, and protects your skin from environmental factors. Besides the vitamin C complex, it contains hyaluronate to hydrate and plump the skin. Best of all, it has a oil-free and fast-absorbing formula!
This is a high potency serum that's formulated with a proprietary 5-source vitamin C complex to help brighten, boost collagen, and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It's enriched with green tea extract and sodium hyaluronate and is oil free, as well as paraben, sulfate, and phthalate free. It has a light, citrus-y scent and is light orange in color. I've been using this daily for about 2 weeks, and while I have noticed some subtle brightening, I don't quite think I would pay almost $50 for the full sized bottle. Another thing that turns me off is the fact that this serum is orange; most vitamin C serums turn orange when oxidized, and the fact that they made the serum orange could easily hide oxidation, so I would have no idea when the product is no longer effective. A small design flaw, but admittedly a deal breaker for me. I really like the serum, but I need to be able to tell when my vitamin C serum has kicked the bucket.
I love this product. It smells great and a little bit goes a long way. It's smooth and leaves your skin soft. I wish I took some before shots because I'm convinced that it has taken my spots away! Love it!
I love this serum. I use it with the Pure Truth oil. They both smell amazing. This serum is fast absorbing and Sort of tightens the skin right away - not in a drying-out way, but in a firming way. It adds smoothness and softness to the skin and then the oil adds hydration. Makeup applies super smoothly after using this. It can be pricey, but if you want to try it, try one of the value sets to get an idea if u like it.
I love this serum!! From the first time I tried it (in the little wonders kit) I fell in love. It absorbs quickly into the skin, so you can apply your moisturizer right away. it makes my skin soft, and I swear it keeps it clear with a balanced tone. I think it's the best serum I've tried!
Love this product, from the sweet citrusy smell to the serum texture to the glowing effectiveness it has on my skin, everything about this product is great. Fairly high priced but I can see why, definitely worth it.
I got this for Christmas and it literally sat on my makeup desk for months before I knew what to do with it. I love sephora's website because they explain how to use every product. When I learned to put it under my moisturizer i instantly saw a difference in my face after a week. Even friends started noticing I looked more refreshed in the day instead of dull. I would highly recommend this product.
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.