Omega 3

Omega 3 Reviews

Ranked #213 out of 261 in Vitamins/Minerals

January 17, 2017

Omega Complet extra fort de Jamieson est sans arrière-goût de poisson. Il est vendu en format de 125 gélules. Il est facile à avaler. Il me procure mes omega 3 dont j'ai besoin car je ne mange pas de poisson.

July 03, 2015

I have been using Omega 3 supplements for about a year now and the reason why was because my eyes were dry from wearing contacts. My optometrist told me to take one a day and it actually does help dry eyes. If I forget to take one my eyes will remind me!

May 04, 2015

Omega 3 is wonderful for your body. Just overall makes you feel so much better!

April 17, 2015

Omega 3 supplements help so many things in your body, if you get the right brands of it. I've been taking one for a few months now and my skin is looking better every day. They are also good for your pets too.

April 07, 2015

These help me immensely in controlling my mood. I don't notice a huge difference, but I notice it when I don't take them.

August 07, 2014

I take one of these every day. There is no fishy aftertaste but the capsules are big so I drink lots of water when taking them.

January 11, 2012

This is a general review for Omega 3, there are many good brands out there, just make sure you get it in a health food store, that it is IFOS certified and it is molecularly distilled. There are different EPA-DHA ratios, so just consult with a naturopath or health food store consultant before picking the right one for you.
    I love omegas, they are one of my top 3 supplements. They help me with my mood ( a lot), with my skin, my hair, my digestion... everything. Whenever I skip them, I can see a huge difference in my skin, it starts drying out, looking dull and flakey and I start getting all itchy. I swear this has helped me minimize breakouts and keep my skin looking amazing.

axiak2017 added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Monthly Subscriptions

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo

Dann added a new review for
    Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal