Omega 3

Omega 3 Reviews

Ranked #202 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

July 03, 2015

I have been using Omega 3 supplements for about a year now and the reason why was because my eyes were dry from wearing contacts. My optometrist told me to take one a day and it actually does help dry eyes. If I forget to take one my eyes will remind me!

May 04, 2015

Omega 3 is wonderful for your body. Just overall makes you feel so much better!

April 17, 2015

Omega 3 supplements help so many things in your body, if you get the right brands of it. I've been taking one for a few months now and my skin is looking better every day. They are also good for your pets too.

April 07, 2015

These help me immensely in controlling my mood. I don't notice a huge difference, but I notice it when I don't take them.

August 07, 2014

I take one of these every day. There is no fishy aftertaste but the capsules are big so I drink lots of water when taking them.

January 11, 2012

This is a general review for Omega 3, there are many good brands out there, just make sure you get it in a health food store, that it is IFOS certified and it is molecularly distilled. There are different EPA-DHA ratios, so just consult with a naturopath or health food store consultant before picking the right one for you.
I love omegas, they are one of my top 3 supplements. They help me with my mood ( a lot), with my skin, my hair, my digestion... everything. Whenever I skip them, I can see a huge difference in my skin, it starts drying out, looking dull and flakey and I start getting all itchy. I swear this has helped me minimize breakouts and keep my skin looking amazing.