One A Day Women's Multivitamin Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

One A Day Womens is a complete multivitamin specially formulated for leading health needs of women. It contains a high level of Calcium to promote strong bones and more Vitamin D than Centrum Ultra Women’s to support breast health.

September 15, 2016

a while back i was suffering mild anemia and some dizziness issues, my father recommended i try a women's multivitamin, so I grabbed this one. within 3 months I got some color back, stopped bruising as easily and my dizziness and tingling are now a thing of the past. I must've been nutrient deficient and this is a miracle vitamin. thanks to this I feel so much better

August 18, 2016

My energy levels have been so much better since I started taking these pills! Others I have taken in the past have really upset my sensitive stomach, but I have not experienced any additional sensitivity. I definitely recommend this to make sure you get all your necessary vitamins in a day

July 14, 2016

My Doctor recommended these to me due to the fact I am low in iron. I am sure they are good vitamins but they were not for me. I found they were to large and did not go down so I felt nausea when I took them.

July 01, 2016

I bought this for my health and after a couple of hours they make you dizzy and want to puke it's sucks but they keep me healthy. But don't take them everyday

May 02, 2016

I've been taking One a Day Women's Multivitamins for a few years now and they work great! The only problem is the pill is really big and takes a while to get used to. When I first started taking these I didn't really noticed a difference but after several months of taking them I started noticing that my allergies has gotten better, I'm in a better mood and a little more energy. I was introduced to this by an ET nurse because my allergies were so bad that even allergies medication didn't really help me. Then the nurse told me that the only way to help allergies is to strengthens my immune systems and I think these vitamins does wonders if taken faithfully! I stopped them for about a year due to laziness and started getting really bad allergies, headaches and low energy. I really recommend this for all the women out there if you want to have good health. Hence, I really didn't get sick all that much either.

April 27, 2016

I have been taking these vitamins faithfully for about a year now. Initially I did notice I started feeling better, wasn't so tired and my skin seemed to be less dry and a little brighter. What I like best about these is the fact they are a multivitamin targeted specifically for women which I think is very important. They have a very good dose of all the daily vitamins and minerals we need.

April 27, 2016

Great well balanced vitamin made just for women! Easy to swallow and have noticed many changes since I started using these daily - softer hair, reduced acne, more energy etc!

March 16, 2016

I have been taking these for a few weeks now and compared to other vitamins that I have taken in the past, I have noticed an improvement in my overall energy levels. I have been feeling less tired and more energetic. It could have more to do with other lifestyle changes that I have made recently, but these must help at least a bit!

March 06, 2016

I have been taking this multi vitamin for a few months now. I havent noticed any real improvement in my fatigue or overall health. I realize it can take some time to see improvement. The pills for this product are a vibrant pink purple and are quite large. For the price being average, the product being on the larger side and a bit difficult to swallow, with no real signs of improvement. I will be moving on to try a new multi vitamin.

February 09, 2016

I buy these vitamins because it has everything I am looking for and need. They are more expensive but I trust this brand.