• Operation Board Game
  • Operation Board Game

Operation Board Game Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 470 in Toys

November 22, 2016

This game is a classic. I had it when I was a kid. My daughters had it. I've played with my grandson. Lots of giggles when this game is played. Good for hand eye coordination. I don't just mean for the kids.. haha. Many fond memories of playing this game through the years.

July 31, 2016

Such a classic game that never gets old. I have so many fond memories playing this with my family as a child and now I am making those memories with my daughter's. It is also great for children's fine motor skills which is just an added bonus to playing.

May 25, 2016

Who hasn't played this game at some point in their life, I remember playing it and it being quite annoying but I would always continue to play it. I got this for my younger sister a couple of years ago and she loved it as well. It's a great concept for a game and the whole family loves to play it.

March 10, 2016

This Operation Board Game is a little expensive in my opinion but then again,so are all the kids games that are out today.I never played it myself as a kid but,I remember years later when my niece got the game and watched her play it with her sister.The object of the game is to take turns with a small pair of tweezers,you had to remove all the body parts like ,maybe a shin bone or maybe a Heart.You had to remove the part without touching the sides.It is a great game to give kids good motor skills and educate them about body parts.If you touched the side while removing a part,it will make a noise and the nose would go all red.This was a sign that it was someone elses turn.It is a great game and hours of fun for kids .The body parts are small though so,I seriously recommend that there be adult supervision so,the child don't swallow the small parts.I like this game and I think it would be hours of fun for kids with someone watching them.I highly recommend this game Operation Board Game for kids and yes,maybe adults also.

March 06, 2016

Really cute game for younger kids. Easy to understand with very little rules to follow. Great for helping the little ones with fine motor skill. Lots of laughs and startled jumps when they touch the side. Quality wise it is pretty cheaply made.

March 06, 2016

A classic game for kids and adults alike. The anticipation of a player buzzing themselves out and lighting up the patient's nose is what makes this fun. The game pieces are pretty small though, making it easy for young kids to lose them. Other than that, great game. Also educational for learning parts of the body as well as a surgeon's profession.

March 04, 2016

This game is hours of fun, Or until the batteries ran out. The pieces are pretty small and easy to lose so this game should be played with adult supervision!

February 05, 2016

OMG My kids played this back in the 80's It was a good game then and I'm sue kids still are loving it today.

January 27, 2016

Operation games was my favorite has a child. It takes lost of practice to get the items out of the board without touching the edges. Great for children's fine motor skills

January 15, 2016

This is such a fun game. I haven played it for years and I did the other day and I couldn't believe how easy it is now. When I was a child it seemed so hard! Lol great for kids though.