Opti-women multivitamin

Opti-women multivitamin Reviews

Ranked #222 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

February 28, 2016

Searched for a long time to find a multi-vitamin that suited me, and that I liked. There are some great ingredients and I haven't found a multi-vitamin that compares to these. They also have an Opti-Men version with different ingredients suited towards men. I buy both, for me and my boyfriend, and we have stuck with these because of the quality and ingredients.

December 03, 2011

For years i've taken a one a day multivitamin. Through the advice of friends they suggested I take a more complete multivitamin due to being in the gym frequently and weight training several times a week. I purchased a 120 pill bottle for $34.99 which made me hesitant first due to the cost. Now I consider it money well spent. You take 2 pills a day and I break it up into 1 in the morning and 1 with dinner. Since switching over to opti-women I find I have a bit more energy in the gym and it doesn't have a funny after taste. It's also easier on my stomach when I take it. The only thing I noticed which was odd when I switched over was that my pee turned neon yellow. This went away after about a week. I guess it was just my body getting used to it!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play