Opti-women multivitamin

Opti-women multivitamin Reviews

Ranked #228 out of 253 in Vitamins/Minerals

February 28, 2016

Searched for a long time to find a multi-vitamin that suited me, and that I liked. There are some great ingredients and I haven't found a multi-vitamin that compares to these. They also have an Opti-Men version with different ingredients suited towards men. I buy both, for me and my boyfriend, and we have stuck with these because of the quality and ingredients.

December 03, 2011

For years i've taken a one a day multivitamin. Through the advice of friends they suggested I take a more complete multivitamin due to being in the gym frequently and weight training several times a week. I purchased a 120 pill bottle for $34.99 which made me hesitant first due to the cost. Now I consider it money well spent. You take 2 pills a day and I break it up into 1 in the morning and 1 with dinner. Since switching over to opti-women I find I have a bit more energy in the gym and it doesn't have a funny after taste. It's also easier on my stomach when I take it. The only thing I noticed which was odd when I switched over was that my pee turned neon yellow. This went away after about a week. I guess it was just my body getting used to it!

Myang91 added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

creating a website

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Memberships to Redeem?

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

Cowboys added a new review for
    Frank's Red Hot Sauce

skye22 added a new review for
    Post Honey Shreddies

Dove Foam

Winslow added a new review for
    Mini Babybel Original