Oral-B Pulsonic Power Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

Pulsonic is Oral-B's slimmest and lightest sonic toothbrush.  It whitens teeth by reducing up to 94% of surface stains in two weeks but still gentle on your teeth and gums.  Pulsonic also features a timer to help you brush for 2 minutes as recommended by dentists.

April 05, 2016

I won this tooth brush at work and am i glad I did. The best brushing Ive had. Your mouth feels super clean when done. reccomend to anyone looking for better toothbrush

February 02, 2016

Best decision ive made going to power toothbrush love it never felt cleaner.

January 28, 2016

I do love my Oral-B, but the cost of the new heads can be pricey. But it is worth it though, because it really does make a difference in the feel of cleanliness of your teeth. I would NEVER go without my oral b. I'm hooked!

September 01, 2015

This was a great spun brush but the cost was a little high considering there are lots of different brands out.

April 07, 2015

I have used this Oral B Power Toothbrush in the past. It's a good product but it's just too expensive. The brushing timer is a great feature but I can't justify spending that much.

March 15, 2015

This power toothbrush is great for cleaning and whitening your teeth. Gentle on gums and teeth.

March 01, 2015

this is a good product to use. it gives your teeth. a deep clean and whitens as you brush.

December 06, 2014

I want to love this - and I do find it gets my teeth very clean and works well....but it makes me feel a little dizzy when I use it. I'm not a person prone to dizziness or anything like that so it's weird. My BF uses it now so it wasn't a total waste of money but I wish I had have known I wouldn't be able to use it before I bought it.

June 29, 2014

I own Oral-B Pulsonic Power Toothbrush from over a year. I love that its powerful & it's finally going bad, it's still working though but the power button is getting harder for me to push. My teeth are whiter and feel super clean every time I brush. It even has a sensitive mode which I love when my teeth get extra sensitive and to brush my tongue. I'm going to keep this as long as the battery keeps going lol.

April 18, 2014

Faster than brushing by hands and cleaner feeling last very long time.
Finish charging good amount of time and my hubby and I are satisfy our morning or bed time routine .