Oreo Birthday Cake Cookies

Oreo Birthday Cake Cookies Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 479 in Miscellaneous

March 21, 2016

I clicked on "you Betcha" but for me I will not be purchasing them again because they are just too sweet for our family. But if you like the sweet icing taste and the oreo cookie part you may like them. They can be pretty cheap when on sale too.

March 21, 2016

I didn't want to buy them but I gave in. They are amazing. They are additting. Very good and tasty. Soemthign different. I will buy these if I see them again

January 18, 2016

Just one word for these babies. YUM! We cannot get enough of them in my house!

January 14, 2016

These are so delicious. I try not to buy them only because I will want to eat all of them!

January 14, 2016

The filling of the Birthday Cake Oreo has colorful sprinkles, like a Funfetti cake. It’s also much softer than the regular filling, so it’s actually possible to lick it off. Another detail is that one of the cookies on each Oreo says “Oreo 100." These are way more rich and sweet than regular Oreos. If you like regular Oreos I would say you would like these (if you can find them anymore).

August 14, 2015

Way too sweet. All I can taste is sugar.

August 14, 2015

Did not like those. Taste too sweet. WAY too sweet for me. I eat only one and then i have enough.

August 14, 2015

Being a HUUUUGE fan of oreos I was actually very surprised with the flavor. Not my favorite, but definitely good!

July 08, 2015

anything birthday cake flavor is a favourite of mine especial these

July 08, 2015

so yummy, i love them especiaally with milk yum yum yummy