Oreo original Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 1061 in Snacks

November 29, 2016

These are a classic staple. They bring me back to my childhood and so many good memories. I only eat these once in a while but the original is best. Love it!

November 11, 2016

Who doesn't love oOreos!?! I feel like Cookie Monster when I eat them. The icing is amazingly packed with taste and sugary goodness. The chocolate cookie outside is so good. It's perfect. The bag don't last long in my house.

May 31, 2016

Yummy. Oreo cookies are so good. I like to separate the cookie and eat the middle first, then I like to dunk the rest of the cookie in a tall glass of milk. I bake with Oreo's all the time.

March 13, 2016

I love Oreos, I will eat a row with no shame! I love that they are vegan tooo♡♡ YAAAAYYYYYYY
They are good for baking and snacking and they remind me of my childhood!

February 13, 2016

So gooooooood. its so baaaaaaddddddd. Boy I don't know anything else I like better! This is a hard one to not touch if theyre in my houe. like i cant buy them ever because ill eat them!

February 08, 2016

These are great for satisfying that sugar craving or for a treat for the kids. Even nice in a lunch. The best part about Oreo's are the variety of ways to eat them. They are the perfect compliment to an ice cold cup of milk. Dunk whole or part.

February 08, 2016

a nice little snack to have and a great taste. been eating since i was young and still am. taste has never changed

January 08, 2016

These are so good, love the frosting in the center ,great for dipping in milk,so yummy

November 24, 2015

Although these are not healthy for me i do like to have them once in a while to snack on. The kids also love them, especially with milk.

August 10, 2015

Nice cocoa bicuits and smooth creamy filling.