Orville Redenbacher Pop Up Bowl Reviews

Ranked #316 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

December 02, 2016

I love orville popcorn a lot, i loved the idea of the pop up bowl, it's a lot more convenient compared to the normal popcorn bag, i always struggle to open them half the time though, thats my only problem with them really

December 02, 2016

I am not a fan of this at all. I usually dont mind Orville popcorn-- but this whole pop up bowl idea just ruined it for me. I honestly would rather eat out of a regular popcorn bag, or pour into a bowl.. These red plasticy bags either burn your popcorn or it overflows so much that when you open it popcorn comes out everywhere. I find it hard to even rip it open! Just not a fan.

July 12, 2016

So good! I've been eating the lightly buttered version and it's so tasty. The pop up bowl is so convenient too! I can literally eat a whole bag to myself.

March 18, 2016

J'aime le pop corn Orville Redenbacher. Celui-ci a son propre bol ce qui est très pratique. Comme les autres, il prend peu de temps au à éclater au micro-ondes. Cependant, un petit point, il est légèrement trop salé à mon goût.

February 12, 2016

I'm a huge fan of popcorn and I eat it all of the time. I thought when I first seen this new product being advertised that it was such a neat idea until I came across it in the grocery store and saw that it was $8.99 a box! That much of a price increase for a different bag? The popcorn is great tasting as usual but I will say that I will only get this if it's on sale and I would never pay full price ever!

September 17, 2015

Very convenient t packaging, but I find the popcorn a bit too salty. Also, be careful when opening as it can get hot.

June 15, 2015

I have mixed feelings about this product. I decided to vote against it and here is why:

Orville popcorn is generally priced very well and affordable for a named brand. I actually really enjoy their popcorn I find them flavor filled without being buttery greasy or over empowering. But this is only the case if the popcorn turns out just right. Here is my problem with these bowl style out right now. I follow the instructions and I put the popcorn in the the amount of time and my bag comes out popped and burnt. So i give it another try this time I just put it in a little bit less and the popcorn that popped was perfect in taste but it was wasteful because the whole bag didn't pop and i was left with half a bag. I gave it a third shot and this time I put the allotted time but sat at the microwave and waited for the majority of popping to end to pull out the popcorn. In doing this I still managed to get a bag of burnt popcorn that I had to sort through.

I can't win with this praticular product no matter what in order to get the full value of the bowl you will require some burnt popcorn. If you don't mind getting half of what you paid for then the product tastes amazing. I still don't think the bowl is really all that strong so I tend to put it in my own bowls for serving purposes.

June 15, 2015

This popcorn is great, the bowl is a great idea, I don't like the bags because your hands and arms get all greasy!

March 11, 2015

I love this idea but had issues getting the bowl to pop open correctly. After you pop the bag in the microwave you tear it sideways for the bowl to pop up, it took forever to get it right. If they just improve on the ease of tearing it open I would love it even more. I also wish the flavor was saltier. It's fun to just pop and carry into the livingroom then throw it out when your done.

February 26, 2015

I love Orville and this did not disappoint. Very convenient and popped well. Love the bowl idea.