OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 364 in Household Cleaning Products

• Powers out tough stains in laundry plus has over 101 uses on multiple surfaces around your home (carpet, upholstery, kitchen and bath surfaces, even works outdoors on gutters, unfinished decks, and patio furniture)
• Canada’s #1 trusted stain fighter
• Oxygen-based stain fighter that’s chlorine free and safe for colours. For regular and high efficiency washing machines

February 21, 2017

This product does the job very well hasn't failed me yet lol, I've used all of the oxi products and they all work great, everything comes out really white and smells great, when I make a paste for a stain and let it sit for about 20 minutes then add some to my laundry with my other detergent it's a no fail for removing stains and my family can make some big stains lol so what can I say about oxi. It's an amazing product to use for many thing's not just laundry, I am a customer for life.
    Sincerely Tamara the great believer !!!!

February 20, 2017

I always keep OxiClean on hand, best stain remover I have found! Between my kids and my boyfriend there is always something with a stain and I don't have the time to scrub every article of clothing, this is the perfect solution to my problem.

February 20, 2017

I just love it! My son is special needs so we know stains. This momma also knows how to clean everything back to white. Oct clean is an awesome clean. I don't think I've met a stain yet that it couldn't get out. Send me a load of it, I need all I can get! Thanks for listening!

February 17, 2017

Je travaille dans un luxueux condo dans le centre ville de Montréal et je suis très fier de mon apparence avec oxyclean versatile powdermes chemises sont les plus blanches jamais vue c'est blanc comme neige c'est incomparable je n'ai plus besoin d'aller les faire blanchir au nettoyeur et relativement moins cher faite comme moi essayer le.

January 30, 2017

I can not say enough good qualities about this product. It is hands down the best stain remover i have ever used.
    I put a load of older white towels with hair dyes on them and some very dingy white socks in with this and all and theresults where incredible. My use ruined white towels now looked like they were new again, and the dirty bottoms on the white socks was completly gone

December 28, 2016

I buy this product regularly from Dollarama for $2-ish. I love its versatility - you can use it in almost any cleaning situation to intensify the cleaning power (but in my opinion, isn't the greatest at anything on its own). I throw it in with my whites every time I wash them and I do find that it helps to remove stains better than when I don't use it. My most common stain is ink and it does a pretty good job with it when I pre-treat with it. I can't speak for how this stuff works with colors in the laundry because I ONLY use it with my whites. I like that it seems to help with odor removal as well; our gym clothes get pretty rank sometimes and this really leaves them deodorized. At the price I pay for this stuff (check your dollar stores!!) it is a must have for every home.

December 27, 2016

Trop cher le prix du produit et il en a peut a l'intérieur et je trouve que la qualité du produit laisse à désirer car ne sent pas super bon et nettoyage es pas de qualité

December 27, 2016

I've had this tub of crystals for a number of years and everytime i try it, it doesn,t work at all. You can get the stain out faster with soap and water. Terrible product. The commercial for this item should be pulled for false advertising.

September 28, 2016

I use oxi clean for all my clothing stains. It works well by soaking severely stained clothes in oxi with water or just as good applied directly to the stain and then washed as usual. The powder keeps my whites white and my clothes stain free.

September 28, 2016

I love using OxiClean, it works very well to remove tough stains. I find the instructions on the back very helpful when deciding how best to apply it to a specific type of stain.