OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 355 in Household Cleaning Products

The original OxiClean. An incredible oxygen-based stain fighter that’s chlorine free and color safe. Designed for maximum strength stain removal, in your laundry and around your home. Use in every load, or pre-treat and let it soak in! Soak overnight for powerful and astounding results – even the most impossible stains get washed away!

December 28, 2016

I buy this product regularly from Dollarama for $2-ish. I love its versatility - you can use it in almost any cleaning situation to intensify the cleaning power (but in my opinion, isn't the greatest at anything on its own). I throw it in with my whites every time I wash them and I do find that it helps to remove stains better than when I don't use it. My most common stain is ink and it does a pretty good job with it when I pre-treat with it. I can't speak for how this stuff works with colors in the laundry because I ONLY use it with my whites. I like that it seems to help with odor removal as well; our gym clothes get pretty rank sometimes and this really leaves them deodorized. At the price I pay for this stuff (check your dollar stores!!) it is a must have for every home.

December 27, 2016

Trop cher le prix du produit et il en a peut a l'intérieur et je trouve que la qualité du produit laisse à désirer car ne sent pas super bon et nettoyage es pas de qualité

December 27, 2016

I've had this tub of crystals for a number of years and everytime i try it, it doesn,t work at all. You can get the stain out faster with soap and water. Terrible product. The commercial for this item should be pulled for false advertising.

September 28, 2016

I use oxi clean for all my clothing stains. It works well by soaking severely stained clothes in oxi with water or just as good applied directly to the stain and then washed as usual. The powder keeps my whites white and my clothes stain free.

September 28, 2016

I love using OxiClean, it works very well to remove tough stains. I find the instructions on the back very helpful when deciding how best to apply it to a specific type of stain.

September 17, 2016

this works well to remove stains from my whites and brighten them. but it fades my colors like crazy

also, I won't use this again, because I added the scoop of powder to my full machine of water. I used my bare hands to swish it around a bit to dissolve the powder before putting in my clothes. I got a horrible red bumpy itchy sore rash on my back of my hand and wrist area. and my hand was only in the water for like 10 second.

that is not good at all. I will never buy it again

September 17, 2016

Great addition to the wash load. Add it to remove stains and protect color. Works in all load types. You only need a little to do a lot. For deep stains, out some in a cup and add a bit if water to create a paste. Rub past into stain and allow to try. Then simply add to wash cycle.

August 06, 2016

Best stain remover.. I put a bit in the washer before I put in my clothes everything just for extra stain removing. I love it for washing my whites. I would definitely repurchase again and again.
    It works great for soaking whites before washing.

July 20, 2016

Je suis le genre de fille à toujours mettre des pantalons blanc, même quand il ne le faut pas et donc ce produit est devenu mon meilleur ami. Que ce soit une tâche fait d'une auto sale, du sang, du vin, de la sauce à spaghatti, N'IMPORTE QUOI, tout part. Je mets de l'eau chaude dans le lavabo avec le vêtement taché, je mets une cuillière de produit et je frotte. Ensuite je laisse tremper le produit 15-20 minutes, je le mets dans la laveuse (avec ou sans eau javel) et tout est parti.

Je le recommande fortement.

June 11, 2016

I love oxiclean products and I use a few different ones on a regular basis, I pick this up at Walmart when it's on sale so it's the cheapest I can get it. I like to add a scoop of this to every load of laundry to make sure that everything comes out super clean. It's also good to mix with a little water and treat a spot directly before washing it.