Oxiclean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover

Oxiclean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 226 in Laundry Care

May 05, 2015

I USED THE OXICLEAN WHITE REVIVE LAUNDRY STAIN REMOVER AND I ABSOLUTELY JUST LOVE IT. I USED IT ON MY HUSBAND'S UNDER CLOTHES AND ON HIS T-SHIRTS THAT HAPPEN TO HAVE THE YELLOW STAINS ON THE UNDER ARMS FROM SWEAT. AND DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY DID GET WHITE. I WAS LIKE OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. SO NOW IT'S ONLY GOING TO BE THIS MIRACLE OXICLEAN WHITE REVIVE LAUNDRY STAIN REMOVER. IT HAS REVIVED HIS SHIRTS FROM THE DEAD AND HIS UNDIES. LOL. MY HUSBAND HAD HIS DOUBTS UNTILL I SHOWED HIM HOW WHITE IT GOT FROM H HI S YELLOW STAINS. LOL AGAIN. I' M A BAD WIFE TO BE LAUGHING ABOUT IT.

May 05, 2015

I noticed that when I did the soak method, this seemed to work very well on my whites. However, if I didn't soak them, then I would not notice that much of a difference. Therefore, I would really recommend everyone to try the soak method if you have really dingy whites. It takes longer but the results will be much better. You can find the instructions for the soak method on the package. I also liked the smell of this product. I thought it was pleasant and so much better then bleach.