• Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil - Face
Good

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil - Face Reviews

Ranked #145 out of 1145 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 02, 2017

I would never have thought about moisturizing my face with an oil, but this is an amazing product. The oil is quickly absorbed and my skin does not feel greasy at all, just soft. I have sensitive skin and get eczema, but this doesn't bother my skin at all.

April 01, 2016

I really didn't think I would ever use oil on my face! But due to menopause my skin is sooo dry I can't stand it. This left my face soft and smooth and not greasy! I love it and the price is great compared to a lot of oils I've seen. Palmers has always had a good reputation!

March 26, 2016

I bought this at the National Women's Show. They had a special promotion and it was a lot cheaper than the store. I think it was around $5. I love face oils. I used this to remove my make up before using a cleanser. It doesn't leave my skin oily, and I have oily skin. Great rpoduct~!

March 03, 2016

I use this and a few other Palmer products and I'm satisfied with the results.Actually, there is a contest that I think is still running where you can enter to win some products.

February 08, 2016

I was a little nervous about applying an oil to my face - which can be very sensitive and can be already oily. But I was pleasantly surprised! It goes on easily, and makes my skin feel much smoother. My moisturizer and make-up on top goes on better now too. I don't think my skin looks super different but I think there is a more healthy glow to it now.

January 25, 2016

I have been using oils as moisturizer for a while now, so I could expect the greasiness of the product. But this stuff absorbed really well into my skin. I only needed one use every couple of days. I got a sample in a mag subscription, but I will definitely buy this stuff in the future

January 20, 2016

At first I was hesitant about putting oil on my already oily face. When first applied, it was pretty greasy but I was surprised at how fast it absorbed into my skin. I found my skin tone evened out after just a week of use, and I had fewer breakouts.

October 03, 2015

I received a sample of #Palmer's "Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil -face" in a #CanadianLiving magazine. I have tried it for the past couple of days and I really like this product. It is a very light serum so it goes a long way. You do not need to apply to much it has no scent, absorbs well, seem to diminish small lines and wrinkles. I also found it was a great base for applying my foundation. It also left my skin glowing. I am going to be buying this product forsure.

June 25, 2015

I really wanted to like this face oil as I do like most of palmers other products,but for me it was a fail.i don't have sensitive skin and im not prone to break outs(ok mabe a few if any hormonal ones),that being said I used for 3 weeks and it was horrid.my face did nothing but break out and it never seemed to sink in my face well..im hesitant to try the body oil as a result.the price is a good but for me that's were it ends.

starpixel has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay