• Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil - Face
Good

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil - Face Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 01, 2016

I really didn't think I would ever use oil on my face! But due to menopause my skin is sooo dry I can't stand it. This left my face soft and smooth and not greasy! I love it and the price is great compared to a lot of oils I've seen. Palmers has always had a good reputation!

March 26, 2016

I bought this at the National Women's Show. They had a special promotion and it was a lot cheaper than the store. I think it was around $5. I love face oils. I used this to remove my make up before using a cleanser. It doesn't leave my skin oily, and I have oily skin. Great rpoduct~!

March 03, 2016

I use this and a few other Palmer products and I'm satisfied with the results.Actually, there is a contest that I think is still running where you can enter to win some products.

February 08, 2016

I was a little nervous about applying an oil to my face - which can be very sensitive and can be already oily. But I was pleasantly surprised! It goes on easily, and makes my skin feel much smoother. My moisturizer and make-up on top goes on better now too. I don't think my skin looks super different but I think there is a more healthy glow to it now.

January 25, 2016

I have been using oils as moisturizer for a while now, so I could expect the greasiness of the product. But this stuff absorbed really well into my skin. I only needed one use every couple of days. I got a sample in a mag subscription, but I will definitely buy this stuff in the future

January 20, 2016

At first I was hesitant about putting oil on my already oily face. When first applied, it was pretty greasy but I was surprised at how fast it absorbed into my skin. I found my skin tone evened out after just a week of use, and I had fewer breakouts.

October 03, 2015

I received a sample of #Palmer's "Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil -face" in a #CanadianLiving magazine. I have tried it for the past couple of days and I really like this product. It is a very light serum so it goes a long way. You do not need to apply to much it has no scent, absorbs well, seem to diminish small lines and wrinkles. I also found it was a great base for applying my foundation. It also left my skin glowing. I am going to be buying this product forsure.

June 25, 2015

I really wanted to like this face oil as I do like most of palmers other products,but for me it was a fail.i don't have sensitive skin and im not prone to break outs(ok mabe a few if any hormonal ones),that being said I used for 3 weeks and it was horrid.my face did nothing but break out and it never seemed to sink in my face well..im hesitant to try the body oil as a result.the price is a good but for me that's were it ends.