Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 20 in Stretch Mark Cream

February 05, 2016

I love this stretch marks cocoa butter , heavy texture , lasts long time to keep the skin moisturized , it have a very lovely smell , it helped me to reduce the appearnce of stretch marks and my skin is not itchy any more from the dryness

January 08, 2016

Palmer's Cocoa Butter is amazing on how it works on rough dry skin. It really softens it up. I have been using it on my stretch marks and I can see a visible difference that they're not as dark and rough.

January 05, 2016

I used this twice a day when i was pregnant and never got one stretch mark. Not to expensive either.

January 05, 2016

The price of this cream was reasonable, it did not last that long though, since as my pregnant tummy was growing I had more surface area to cover. So far I have a few stretch marks that are quite dark and are now fading.

December 16, 2015

This product is my Holy Grail, it works great on stretch marks as well as dark spots.

September 26, 2015

I was given some of this as a gift while pregnant with my oldest. Let's just start with how great it smells! The scent alone made me want to use it. Now on to what's most important, does it work, yes. I started using this at about 4 months, when I started seeing marks start, and it definitely helped in preventing more. I recommend it to all the mommies I know.

September 11, 2015

Being a first time mom to be, stretch marks are definite worry! I looked around the web for product reviews on the best, least greasy products to help my itchy and dry skin. I saw many great reviews for palmers tummy butter and I was not disappointed! This product not only smells amazing but 8 1/2 months into pregnancy I am stretch mark free! I plan to continue to use this product until delivery but also after to help nurse my skin back to its original form. Overall I would suggest this product to anyone who has stretch marks but also those who want to try to minimize the potential of getting stretch marks!

August 14, 2015

Used this for my whole pregnancy and not a stretch mark in site!

May 30, 2015

When I was pregnant I started seeing stretch marks. So I bought this and used it everyday. It seemed to stop more from coming... Which I was very happy about. I used it everyday. Smells great too!!!

May 01, 2015

Expecting my first little one and of course I as any other new mom want to prevent stretch marks. I was not looking to spend a whole lot of money on this though, because after doing research I realized you are bound to get them if it is hereditary. BUT it is great to moisturize to prevent itching. Using it daily.(while still secretly hoping it will fight them off) It smells amazing, my husband loves to rub my tummy with it. And i have no complaints whatsoever, every new mom should have tried this at least once.