Pampers Baby Dry Diapers for Newborn Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

February 13, 2016

Loved using pampers on my babes. It was so soft and caught almost all of the messes. I no longer need to use them, but I suggest them to moms and new moms.

February 11, 2016

I use these because my grandchild was a preemie and these area good for me to use. Right now I have 2 other bundles of them in the room. They fit well and keep my angel drier than some I have used. I don't think I have to look any further.

February 11, 2016

I love how soft these are! the little cut out for the cord is perfect! the little strip on the front is awesome to check for wetness. saves the new mommy time and effort

July 23, 2015

I had an issue with the newborn ones. The tape (or velcro) was too hard (plastic hard) and the pointy fold would incrust into my daugther's leg. (creating a scratch like rash) Other size were fine (we curently use size 2, and are very good)

April 27, 2015

Loved these for my daughter. Never had to change her during the night (unless she pooed).

April 15, 2015

value for money, dryness all through night, superb baby comfort. i love it!

February 24, 2015

Forgot to buy those diapers, doesnt fit well on baby, baby isnt dry after only 1 hours