Pampers Baby Dry Diapers - Size 5 - 92 Count Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

12 hours of overnight protection.

September 07, 2016

I switched from Swaddlers to Baby Dry because you get more diapers in the box for the same amount I was paying for Swaddlers. I really like how Baby Dry does keep my son dry through the night, and he has never leaked with these diapers. I recommend Pampers because they are a very well trusted brand, and they have amazing cusomter service. I recommend this type of diaper because it is the most cost efficient, and really keeps baby dry :)

June 29, 2016

Since the day my daughter was born, pampers have been my diapers of choice. They have always fit better than any other brands. Even with a full diaper, they don't leak.

June 02, 2016

Never have any leaks even when worn 12+ hours over night! Huggies never worked with any of my kids. We are definitely a pampers family! I sometimes wish these larger sizes diapers would come in larger packs.

May 20, 2016

These are literally the only brand that keeps my Son from leaking. For a baby he Pees ALOT and i haven't had a blow out in so long i can't remember the last time! I definitely have no desire to buy any other brand except for Pampers Baby dry for the new baby coming soon.

May 05, 2016

I love these diapers! they are the only diapers I use, especialy at night. They are the only brand that will not allow any leakage with my 2 year old son. I have tried MANY different brands but I will always come back to this brand. They prevent any leaks and protect the best

March 22, 2016

I've always loved pampers diapers. They keep the baby dry and most of all disnt cause any rashes. Their designs are cute and the price is affordable. Pampers is sensitive and feel great.

February 16, 2016

Never any leaks, even overnight. Lucky for us size 5 fits both our kids. This product makes it into our house twice a month. We don't trust any other brands.

February 12, 2016

Keeps baby dry for hours. I've been using pampers since my son was born and not once have we had a leak or defective diaper. Comfortable and durable enough for him to play and never have to worry about wet pants!

February 11, 2016

I really like the baby dry I find it works alot better then the cruisers. I find it leaks less and lasts longer for overnight which is super important.

January 22, 2016

My son is a busy body at 18 months old, and I love how these pampers can keep up with him! No sag or anything!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products