Pampers Baby Dry Diapers - Size 5 - 92 Count Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 509 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

12 hours of overnight protection.

February 17, 2017

Pampers baby dry is one of the most absorbent diapers I have put on my son. They do not leak like some of the other ones I have used. I will definitely be buying these again

January 25, 2017

My daughter is currently wearing this size diaper. It has great hold. She rarely had a leak. She doesn't complain or pull on them. They have sweet Sesame Street characters on them and she loves how Elmo is on them, even the box.

January 23, 2017

I highly recommend all pampers products, but this has been one of my favorites for a long time now. the over all leak protection is amazing, they also have a soft baby powder scent that I love.

January 09, 2017

Les couches Pampers, sont celles que je préfères pour mes bébés. Elles sont suffisament absorbantes pour que mes bébés passent la nuit sans débordements. Elles sont douces et le velcros est durables, il ne nous reste pas dans les mains au moment de mettre la couche à l'enfant. Les côtés extensibles s'ajustent à l'enfant et ça en tant que parent, nous aimons beaucoup.

January 06, 2017

There is no other brand of diaper I would trust more for my son. This is the only diaper that fits perfectly, doesn't bug my little one, and most of all he is always dry! It lasts throughout the entire night so I never have to worry about if he will wake up wet or not. These truly are amazing!

September 07, 2016

I switched from Swaddlers to Baby Dry because you get more diapers in the box for the same amount I was paying for Swaddlers. I really like how Baby Dry does keep my son dry through the night, and he has never leaked with these diapers. I recommend Pampers because they are a very well trusted brand, and they have amazing cusomter service. I recommend this type of diaper because it is the most cost efficient, and really keeps baby dry :)

June 29, 2016

Since the day my daughter was born, pampers have been my diapers of choice. They have always fit better than any other brands. Even with a full diaper, they don't leak.

June 02, 2016

Never have any leaks even when worn 12+ hours over night! Huggies never worked with any of my kids. We are definitely a pampers family! I sometimes wish these larger sizes diapers would come in larger packs.

May 20, 2016

These are literally the only brand that keeps my Son from leaking. For a baby he Pees ALOT and i haven't had a blow out in so long i can't remember the last time! I definitely have no desire to buy any other brand except for Pampers Baby dry for the new baby coming soon.

May 05, 2016

I love these diapers! they are the only diapers I use, especialy at night. They are the only brand that will not allow any leakage with my 2 year old son. I have tried MANY different brands but I will always come back to this brand. They prevent any leaks and protect the best

etoilee added a new review for
    Tide Free and Gentle liquid

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

etoilee added a new review for
    Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Weird Food Brands That Rock.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

bulle added a new review for