Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 507 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

January 19, 2017

These are better than the store brand diapers but not as nice as the cruisers. I use these for night because they're great for long stretched. I find they sag when I use them in the daytime - especially now that my baby is more mobile.

January 19, 2017

Je suis mère de 3 enfants et j'utilise Pampers depuis des années. Les Pampers Baby dry sont faites un peu plus minces que les Swaddler par contre. Faire attention.

January 17, 2017

I have been using these diapers since my baby was born (18 months now) and am extremely pleased with their effectiveness and quality! No leaks compared to other brands of diapers. Big thumbs up.

January 16, 2017

I have used this product for all 3 of my children and 100% stand behind it. I find there is no leakage, they prevent diaper rash and I love the color wetness strip. This is the only brand that I buy EVER. They are soft, dependable and provide the protection needed.

January 16, 2017

Pamper's are our go to diapers. The value for baby dry diapers is the best. We have very little leaks compared to Huggies and will never use Huggies again.

January 14, 2017

All three of my kids used Pampers diapers. They started off with Pampers Swaddlers and then Pampers Baby Dry. I find the Baby Dry diapers to offer the best value. They're quite similar to Cruisers but way cheaper. I always recommend Pampers to my friends.

HAPPY MOMMA!

I have had an absolute nightmare with diapers. My daughter has bowel issues and every single time she pooped it resulted in a complete blowout! All her clothing was getting wrecked, her car seat was having to be washed almost daily, it was a nightmare. I had tried every diaper out there, except Pampers, as all my friends use Huggies.

Enter Pampers! The blowouts were still happening, but only every few days, or even once a week. It eased a lot of stress for me.

Also because the diapers stay dry for much longer, my daughter started napping better (she pees a lot when she sleeps).

Thanks goodness for Pampers! I will never use anything else again!

January 14, 2017

This product is great! It is a very absorbent diaper. I love that it has the yellow line that changes color when it get's wet! Would recommend this product!

January 14, 2017

We've tried several varieties and brands of diapers with our girl, and these are by far the best value for money when we buy the bulk box. They are great for overnight as well!

January 14, 2017

I wish we had pampers in our days !! I look after my grand babies and my grand daughter only purchase nothing but pampers baby dry, they are by far the most absorbent and still keep the little ones nice and dry and no diaper rash.I always have some at home for all my little ones as they are the best