Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

December 01, 2016

We love Pampers Baby Dry Diapers! I have 5 kids and I have tried every other brand out there! From cloth to no-name , to the other name brands I will not mention,; we always came back to Pampers Baby Dry Diapers! I will even pay a little more when the others are on sale, because it's better than extra laundry from leaky diapers! Thanks Pampers for dry beds and rash free bums since November 2000!

November 30, 2016

I love Pampers. They are the only diapers I used with both my sons. All other brands leak. No matter how carefully I put them on they all leak. But not pampers! They fit so well for my boys that I never have that problem. I also love the smell of them, it's part of the whole wonderful baby smell that I love so much!

November 14, 2016

Switched my daughter from Pampers Swaddlers to Pampers Baby Dry around 6 months and couldn't be happier !! They're so much comfier on my daughter and a better fit. I find they are better at night too for the longer time inbetween changes

November 07, 2016

This is the only brand of diaper I used for my first son since he started fitting into size 2 diapers. Up until then I found the baby dry dipes to not fit very well on him and he kept blowing out of them, but after he got a bit bigger these fit great! My second son has just moved into size 2 dipes now and I will be using this brand for him too!

November 02, 2016

My boys have sensitive skin and I found the perfumes in Pampers diapers caused and/or exacerbated diaper rashes. They do hold a lot, are softer and don't tend to break like some other brands but the perfume in these made them a bad product for us.

November 01, 2016

I have 2 boys and I've used pampers (and still use) with both of them. Other brands always leaked, but pampers were always great! They are always a great price and usually on sale!

October 28, 2016

They are an amazing brand of diapers. I have used them with all five of my children. They just keep making them better and better. The new 12 hour night protection is amazing you do not have to worry about leaks through the night. I won't use any other diaper for my kids. Love, Love, Love them.

October 25, 2016

j'ai trois enfants et depuis la naissance de mon premier enfant j'avais utilisé uniquement pampers baby dry, je le trouve souple et très absorbante. j'adore aussi les rewards et les coupons que la marque pampers offert, le prix un peu cher mais ça m'inquiète pas puisque toujours il y de rabais sur les couches pampers et ça me tente beaucoup.

October 21, 2016

These are my go-to disposable diapers. They are similar to Pampers Swaddlers, but last longer (10-12 hours overnight). I have had very few blow outs or leaks with them. They do tend to fit smaller and they don't keep the poop off the skin as well as the Swaddlers, but I still prefer them to other disposables I've tried.

October 20, 2016

We switched over from swaddlers to baby dry, they're effective. And still work as good as swaddlers, only difference is they don't have the lining mesh which can help keep stuff off baby. Would still recommend :)

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play