Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 510 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

March 01, 2017

I love pampers brand I like their swaddles variety better than dry but still these are more effective than other brand but comparing among pampers variety dry makes a bit saggy soon . Overall it's nice but for short time not overnight

March 01, 2017

I do not prefer this brand. I am sure if it is on sale I may get a few but I prefer another brand over this one. I dont find that it is that comfortable for baby.

March 01, 2017

I love pampers diapers. I have used them with all three of my babies and recommend them for all new parents. They are the most effective brand for catching blowouts before they happen and for allowing my babies to sleep longer before soaking through. I will always happily recommend pampers! Plus they are a great price especially when you combine a sale and the coupons that they provide!

February 28, 2017

These are the only night time diapers I buy for my little boy. They work great with out any issues. I wouldn't use a regular diaper for sleep time as they are far more bulky and saggy.

February 28, 2017

My favourite brand of diapers. My 3 year old used them and so does my 1 year old. I actually switch her into these ones at night and use Swaddles during the day. They hold in tons of liquid and solids. I have never had a problem with these diapers. I have tried other brands and nothing compares to these. I buy these for night time/long trips to hold in the moisture. I love pampers and they have a great point system as well!!!!

February 28, 2017

I cannot get past the plastic feel of these, nor can I ignore the harsh baby powder smell. These are horrible. I was gifted a box and cannot bring myself to open them. They give me a migraine because I am sensitive to scents and these are far too strong!

February 28, 2017

These were the only diapers we could use on both my son and daughter. We tried Huggies but had leaks, especially with my son. I literally have no complaints about these diapers, they worked incredibly well.

February 28, 2017

This diaper does the job. It's somewhat thinner then the other diapers which is great. It holds a large amount of pee. I don't like the waist band it doesn't hold in the new baby liquid poops as well as others and it does have a very strong artificial baby powder scent, which I am not super fond of. But, on the other hand it does hide the pee smell better then the other brand.

February 27, 2017

I find Pampers diapers have this over powering chemically baby powder scent to them which turns my stomach and once baby has peed in the diaper, that chemically powder smell becomes amplified.
    My baby also constantly felt wet in them so I was changing him more.
    I felt like he was wearing store brand diapers with a brand name price tag

February 25, 2017

These diapers are amazing! Me and my husband have tried so many brands of diapers on our daughter, but the only one for us that never failed was pampers! They do not leak!!! I also like pampers as a company because they have rewards programs!