Amazing

Pampers Baby Dry Overnight Extra Protection Diapers, Size 5, 26-Count (Pack of 4) Reviews

Ranked #169 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Pampers Baby Dry Overnight Extra Protection Diapers extra flexible tabs expand and contract with your baby, ultra absorb core outstanding overnight absorbance and it has a comfortable contoured fit.

October 09, 2015

I bought these for my son thinking it was about the same as just the regular baby dry ( shoppers was out of the regular ones) and honestly they are not very absorbent ! As soon that he pees he need to be change right away ! Even the night !!! I woke up EVERY two hours to change a diaper ! Anyhow I ended up going to Walmart the next day and bought the regular baby dry and they work so much better! He sleeps through his nights again ! I don't know where the extra protection is but I can guarantee you it's not in the diaper ... Waste of money

May 29, 2014

We were having constant leakage with our 1.5 year old son and nothing was working. We tried switching brands, we switched sizes and nothing worked. It wasn't until we discovered the over night diapers did we find something that worked! He now no longer wakes up early due to a leaky diaper!!!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products