• Pampers Kandoo BrightFoam Shampoo, Funny Berry Scent, 8.4-Fluid Ounce Pump (Pack of 4)
Good

Pampers Kandoo BrightFoam Shampoo, Funny Berry Scent, 8.4-Fluid Ounce Pump (Pack of 4) Reviews

1 review
Ranked #56 out of 168 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Kandoo Foaming Shampoo comes in an easy-to-use pump made just for little hands. With two great scents, it makes the bathtub routine good, clean fun!

August 17, 2014

As parents, we're always bombarded with new products, or just have WAY too many choices when it comes to our children. Some are overwhelmed with how many different soaps you really have to choose from, and with the media always telling you what was good for you yesterday, isn't good for you today, we sometimes really have no idea which way, and what company to turn to.

So, the "flavor" or "scent" is called Funny Berry.
It actually smells delicious! The pump spout itself has a lock if you turn it in one direction so your child can't pump it themselves, unless you have an "imma do whatever I want when you're not looking" type of toddler like I do, who figured out how to unlock it in a few short seconds. Madi loves how easy it is to pump it into her hand and wash herself like a big girl & tell me "MOMMY, I DO IT MYSELF! NO HELP ME!"
Which, with this product, i'm completely fine with because the amount of foam that dispenses with one pump, is very child friendly.

Overall, we love this product. It's super user friendly, for both parent and child, it smells great and as long as your child (or yourself) doesn't go pump happy, the bottle actually lasts quite a while!