Pantene All in One Styling Balm

Pantene All in One Styling Balm Reviews

Ranked #338 out of 2204 in Hair Care

December 23, 2016

leaves hair beautifully soft and conditioned! I like the way that it doesn't leave a greasy residue when used like a lot of leave in treatments do. My hair stays soft, and after using it regularly my hair is noticeably softer with less frizz. it's so nice to find something that conditions my hair while at the same time helps me style it without feeling like there's not product in my hair. No build up either. If I want to use a little bit of hairspray in addition to the balm, it doesn't feel heavy or like you have multiple products in your hair. Very impressed!

April 15, 2016

I love this product. My hair is so hard to manage, it is curly and prone to frizz, This product calms and soothes my hair and makes it so easy to manage. It is a bargain at the price and it works!

March 13, 2016

Pantene All in one Styling Balm is loved by both myself and my husband. its smooth not sticky when applied, almost scent free. what you can smell is barely a fresh scent. when applied to hair it stays put with out flaking, making it greasy or to heavy to style. love love love it. check it out.