Pantene Expert Pro V Intense Hydration Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 996 in Shampoo

January 17, 2017

His shampoo works really good. I have think hair and it is perfect for my hair. I don't even need conditioner . It works wonders and smells really good. Good value and worth the money

January 14, 2017

This shampoo was okay when I used it. I didn't use it with a conditioner like I usually do. I found it made my hair soft but it didn't give my hair much volume that my hair needs. It was a okay shampoo I am to get the condioner to use with it and then maybe that will improve my hair after washing it.

January 11, 2017

Im not a fan of pantene in general, but I was not impressed with this shampoo. It made my hair feel weighted and just the level of sulphates and junk in the shampoo made my hair feel really terrible. Not a fan.

January 11, 2017

I just am so impressed with @Pantene (Expert Intense Hydration Shampoo) I love the way it lathers, cleans and moisturizes so beautifully. It made my hair shiny and very manageable, I highly recommend this @Pantene Haircare Also @Pantene (Expert Intense Hydration Shampoo) has Pro V and is a very affordable price.

December 27, 2016

I got to try this at a reduced price in exchange for my review. This sha,poo has a really great fresh scent. When used together with the matching conditioner, it made my hair very soft and tangle free. It has a nice rich lather, and really got my scalp clean. Since using it, I have noticed less hair breakage.

December 21, 2016

This shampoo is awesome, it makes my hair feel silky ,shiny ,smooth and easy to manage , i use it with conditioner for better results .its a great experience. its really hydrating shampoo as the name says it all.

November 02, 2016

This is an amazing shampoo. It makes hair so soft you can probably skip the conditioner. It lathers up nice and you can even run your fingers through your hair while shampooing. That is pretty good when you are shampooing. It leaves hair full of bounc, health and shine.

August 30, 2016

My hair has always been limp and dry, a friend told me about this pantene hydrating shampoo, so i tried it and am i so happy i did, my hair is now soft not dry and brittle,the moisture silk complex works great, i love this shampoo.

April 21, 2016

4 words- I AM IN LOVE!

After the first wash I could already tell a huge difference in my hair. My hair felt smooth and soft again which is amazing considering I straighten my hair every single day, I used 1/4 of shampoo I would normally use to wash my hair with my regular shampoo , I can truely say a little goes a long way. My hair was less tangle than usual after washing my hair and the shampoo smells amazing , I can't stop smelling my hair. I am very impress and have now swap my shampoo to pantene expert pro-v intense hydration.

* I received this product free for a fair and honest review from BZZ *

April 11, 2016

I received this product for free for my honest opinion.
    I found it like a lot of the other Pantene products. I would say its mediocre. It did make my hair look a little more healthy but I really did not enjoy the scent of it. I would probably purchase again from the Pantene Expert line but I don't think I would pick the Intense Hydration just because of the smell