Pantene Expert Series AgeDefy collection Reviews

Ranked #1082 out of 2163 in Hair Care

March 29, 2016

Tried this production for the first time and I really liked it . I got shinny light hair. No more dryness ! I also love the sent of the product. I have bleached hair so yes it was definately dry before I used it.

March 23, 2016

I thought I was done with Pantene I used it regularly for a number of years but noticed it stopped working for my hair. I was lucky enough to get both the shampoo and conditioner from #buzzagent to try which changed my mind it wasn't Pantene it was my hair it's getting old and needs a little extra tlc I noticed immediately less frizz and less dull. Thanks Pantene and buzz agent. I will deffently buy this product although it is a little pricy it is worth it

January 04, 2016

This is my favourite shampoo but unfortunately I only buy it when it's on sale. The smell is soo good and luxurious.

March 27, 2014

You can feel the difference even after one use! Got to try a sample of this and I love it! It lathers on great, smells wonderful and leaves your hair much smoother, gives it some shine, and moisturizes it like no other conditioner. I keep an eye out for it now because I love using it.

October 13, 2013

As I get older I am noticing that my hair does not have the same luster it used to, it is drier, breaks easier and my grays have a mind of their own.  I have tried dozens of shampoo and conditioners with limited results.  I had resolved myself to the fact this was just another side effect of aging and I would have to learn to live with it I couldn't have been more wrong.

I received a sample of Pantene Expert Collection Age Defy Shampoo and Rejuvenating Hydration Masque and have washed my hair 3 times with this wonderful product.  I have since purchased a full bottle of each and made this my regular shampoo and conditioner.

I have noticed a vast improvement in the look and feel of my hair.  The shine has improved, the grays are under control and I am noticing a lot less breakage and fewer hairs in my brush.  My hair feels much softer and fuller and is much more controllable than it used to be.  This product really does defy the signs of aging in your hair.

I enjoyed the smell of both the shampoo and conditioner.  I like the fact that you can use the shampoo every day and the conditioner a few times a week.  The shampoo takes a bit to lather up but I loved how my hair looked after I washed it. It took about 8 washes before I began to see real results with the shampoo.  You can feel quality of the conditioner as soon as you rinse it out.  Your hair feels fuller and hydrated and you can really notice a decrease in frizziness after just one application.

July 18, 2013

This affordable product has the expected Pantene quality. Lather is good with the shampoo and the conditioner is smoothing and detangling. My hair was very soft after testing it.

My personal impression of the line is quite good. How nice to see a hair care system that addresses some of the issues that arise with aging hair! The Pantene Expert Collection Age Defy products attack multiple issues such as breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, dull color, thinning, and dryness. The price is quite affordable and is an added bonus. If you are concerned with the effects of age on your hair these are must have products.

July 12, 2013

Got a sample of this product. I liked it a lot. I will be trying this again.
idgara

July 11, 2013

I have been using the AgeDefy Shampoo and Conditioner from Pantene for over a month. Instantly people noticed that there was something different about my hair. They could not exactly pin point what it was, but there was something. I noticed that the feel is softer, its more manageable and does what I want it to do. No fuzz, frizz or fly away hair, but still moves as it should not stiff.

With colour treated hair, I was a little nervous, however my colour stays as long as when I used product for colour treated hair. This is better as my hair is so soft and shiny.

My daughter-in-law has also tried the shampoo and states that its not just for women of the older persuasion!

Worth the value to give it a try and see what it can do for your hair!

April 24, 2013

I was one of the lucky ones to be chosen to review the Pantene Expert Series AgeDefy collection for Beauty Editor. Let me start by saying that I absolutely love this product & will recommend it to all my friends & family. In fact, I was telling fellow dog walker’s about it over the weekend. I started using the product on April 6, 2013 and was immediately impressed. My daughter went on and on about how good my hair looked, I hadn’t done anything different except for using the Pantene Expert Series AgeDefy collection. I thought to myself, is it possible that she could notice a difference already; with just one use. She started taking several pictures l of me. Lol, I smiled and moved on. Now let’s move on to day four of the treatment April 10th, I walk in the house after work and my son asked me if I had gotten on my hair done….Again, I smiled and thought to myself wow, he noticed. It’s gets even better, on day 7 of the treatment my boss asks me if I go t my hair done & he goes on to say that my hair looks really good lately. He has never notice my hair, not even after I spent $100.00 getting it done. What this tells me is that my hair has change drastically in that last 2 weeks. Will I buy these products in the future? How could I not. Thank you Beauty Editor for picking me to do this review & changing the health of my hair forever in the process.