Pantene Expert—Dry Defy Shampoo

Pantene Expert—Dry Defy Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #233 out of 935 in Shampoo

September 26, 2016

LOVE this product! I have used different brands in the past and they make my hair feel terrible! Crunchy with an almost a dry, sticky feeling.
Pantene left my hair feeling fresh and smooth and manageable! You can't beat the price for the quality and it smells amazing!

May 10, 2016

I don't know if it's just me but this shampoo and conditioner lefty hair very greasy after 1 day without washing.. I was expecting moisture as the name is Dry Defy but it left my hair greasy and dull... would not recommend

March 18, 2016

this smells so good . a really sweet scent and it stays all day... its a great shampoo ..hair is thicker and smoother looking .. my hair feels silky and clean!!!!

February 12, 2016

I've always loved Pantene as a brand for hair products and this was did not disappoint as usual! The package states that it helps prevent dryness and frizz, and it definitely did. This product does a great job cleaning my hair - it doesn't feel heavy or greasy afterwords. My hair continues to look healthy after using this !!

November 22, 2015

I received a free sample of this product and immediately after opening it, just from the scent alone, I wanted to stretch it out to more than one use. Most products by Pantene smell terrible and I usually pass on their products, but this shampoo smells amazing.

I used this product twice and I could feel from the first time my hair was a lot smoother. I straighten my hair with a blow dryer and it did a great job at taming it and making it feel soft.

October 09, 2015

I was hesitant to try this shampoo as one of the main ingredients is sulfate which leaves my hair dry and damaged. But, next day my hair did not feel dry at all. A nice thick product in which you did not need to use a large amount. Mildly scented and worked well. One of the few shampoo's with sulfate that did not leave my hair feeling dry.

September 23, 2015

This shampoo is exactly what my parched hair needed. The first time I used it, it left my hair soft & silky. I have very long hair, and I need to use a lot of shampoo/conditioner to get results each time, but I find with the Pantene Expert, that I am able to use a much smaller amount of product to get much better results.

Neuven added a new review for