Pantene Pro-V Advanced Keratin Repair Split Ends Fuser

Pantene Pro-V Advanced Keratin Repair Split Ends Fuser Reviews

Ranked #322 out of 539 in Conditioner

September 25, 2016

I received this product in a beauty subscription box. I have very short, very fine hair, so I don't feel that this product was necessarily made for me, but based on my experiences, I think that this would work quite well on those with longer and thicker hair.

I find that this has a bit of a strong smell, but it fades quickly. As long as I wash it off of my hands, I'm fine. It is a bit thick, and though the product itself is not greasy, it can definitely make your hair feel that way if you are more oily.

I can use a small amount of this on the very tips of my hair when I'm in between hair cuts. My ends tend to look a bit unruly and frayed after a few weeks, so this helps with smoothing them out, but other than that I personally can't get too much use out of it.

April 01, 2014

I bought this product recently as it was on sale so I thought, why not, but honestly, I would pay full price for it. I have tried more expensive products intended for 'professional' use from Sally Beauty and other salons, and this one works just as well for a lesser price. So while it may seem expensive in comparison to the other hair products you find at the drugstore, when you consider where it stands compared to professional products (which are usually double the price), you will realize it is decent value for what it is.

This is not a 'shine serum' (although they have those), but it does seem to make my hair look healthier. Oh by the way, my hair is the opposite of 'healthy'; I am a platinum bleach blonde! So anything that can transform my straw-like locks into something soft and touchable is a miracle to me! I usually run a drop of this stuff through my freshly washed hair (I use the conditioner from the same line as well, and it is the best I've ever had), then comb it through. On non-washing hair days, I might add a little bit here and there to smooth flyaway and 'rough' looking areas. It works great as a styling aid as well - helps to smooth things down, but without being sticky or tacky like a gel. It's just great. I love this stuff!

While I don't believe this is actually 'repairing' my split ends (that is impossible), it does an excellent job of masking them, which is all I could ever hope for in a product.

Oh, and the product itself is a luxurious gold colour, and smells pretty good. Nice touch!

March 28, 2014

After I’ve tried Pantene’s Pro-V Advanced Keratin Repair Slit Ends Fuser a few times I wasn’t thrilled with it. My hair tends to be oily on top and dry closer to the bottom and when I first tried it my hair was very long. Last summer I cut my hair to just past my shoulders and tried this again. How ever I ended up with the same results after applying the Repair Split Ends Fuser just to my shorter hair as I did with my longer hair. All it did was make my hair very greasy and I found it a bit hard to wash out of my hair. It also did nothing for the split ends that I had. If you have oily hair I wouldn’t recommend that you bother with it. In my opinion you’d just be wasting your money.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?