Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Conditioning Shake Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 2199 in Hair Care

Shake up the dual-phase formulation for a leave-in conditioning spray designed to nourish hair with zero weight, detangle, and help protect against heat damage.

Try it with:
Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Shampoo
Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Conditioner

November 09, 2016

Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Conditioning Shake left me feeling let down... it just was too watery for my liking. I tried hard to think of another way to describe what appeared as an interesting product, but watered down and ineffective are what come to mind. My hair was not only 'no different' it was probably a wee bit worse, more frizzy and my purse was a wee bit more empty... you know what I mean. Who wants to spend hard earned dollars on a product that does not deliver? I gave it five chances before posting this negative review, I finally gave it to a friend. She thought it was just ok. So because she gave it ok, I gave it an average star rating.

November 09, 2016

This is probably one of the best hair conditioners I have ever used.Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Conditioning Shake.I shampoo my hair then after a rinseI spray on the stay in conditioner shake and my hair come our beautifully.It is easy to manage with no tangles.I just comb it right through and that is it.When it dries my hair has a nice shine to it,I really like this conditioner and I'm sure you will to.I recommend this product.

November 03, 2016

I really like this Pantene leave in conditoner. It is a clear liquid, so when I first saw it i thought it was hairspray or gel. It sprays to a big mist. It does de-tangle my hair really well, smells really fresh, like cool water I guess. It does also add shine. It definitely isn't a replacement for a regular conditioner in the shower, but maybe if you have short very fine hair it could. I spray on my entire hair from root to end, it isn't heavy like a cream leave in, so you can be more generous with it. It has Pro-Vitamin B5 and Panthenol for maintaining healthy hair.

**Panthenol is used in skincare and hair products as a humectant because of its ability to attract and hold moisture.

I do recommend this product.

October 21, 2016

J'ai aimé l'odeur ,mais les produit rend mes cheveux lourds sans corps. Trop hydratant pour mes cheveux je crois. Démèle bien les cheveux par contre,mais non adapté pour moi.

March 04, 2016

I love how this is a detangler and heat protector all in one. It also makes your hair nice and shiny. It really does provide protection from heat due to blow drying and I needed something like this because I blow dry my hair every day. It gives my hair shine and a nice texture. Highly recommend this product.

January 21, 2016

January 03, 2016

November 23, 2015

Would buy this product to try. Cost is affordable and is a name brand item. Would not have too much too lose if I dont like it but well worth the try.

November 19, 2015

I got this along with the Aqua light 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner. I have long, fine, hair that is usually flat and gets oily within a day. Switched to Aqua Light and now I have soft, silky, lighter---AND so much more vollume. And it's a bonus that it's a heat protectant

October 20, 2015

Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Conditioning Shake;

Tried since my sister had, nothing...did nothing to the hair...
    waste of product & money....