Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 937 in Shampoo

The silicone-free formula is designed to remove residue and heavy build-up while leaving hair with full body and natural movement.  It conditions to nourish but also rinses cleanly to leave hair feeling fresh and light.

Try it with:
Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Conditioner
Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Conditioning Shake

November 28, 2016

Finally! A shampoo that does not leave my stick-straight hair limp and greasy. I use this shampoo with the conditioner and I am not a grease ball. I highly recommend for those with straight, fine hair. Awesome product.

October 14, 2016

i recently received a sample of this shampoo and i thought it smelled nice and lathered up really great ....how ever my hair felt like straw after wards ... its ok if you use with a conditioner .but for a light shampoo my hair felt stripped and like straw ..i also had fly aways all day

October 14, 2016

Laisse mes cheveux lisse et soyeux , j'aime bien au quotidien. Gros format et donne odeur comme tout les produit pantene. Je le recommande assurément.

September 22, 2016

This shampoo is great! It cleans your hair and leaves it smelling loving. I also notice that my hair is softer and has body. I will repurchase again..

September 21, 2016

I tried this product and it worked well at cleansing my hair but could have used more moisturization
I would use it but the conditioner would be very moisturizing

September 15, 2016

I used to think the creamier and thicker the better for my fine hair but those products always left my hair limp. Well now I know different with this lightweight duo and I'm never going back. Thanks Pantene!

April 24, 2016

Pantene has never let me down once. this product left my hair feeling very bouncy and completely volumized but with a light feel to it. Itll leave your hair feeling soft and for mine there was less frizz as well. I could feel the difference the first wash I used

March 23, 2016

Was actually impressed. While I prefer to use natural haircare I liked how light and lathery this shampoo was. A little bit really went a long way and did a good job cleaning my hair.

February 24, 2016

I like this shampoo a lot. Its light weight and cleans gentle. No dyes and silicone a great plus for me. Leaves my hair soft and shiner than before washing.

February 03, 2016

Not a big fan after using this my hair was dry abd frizzy.