Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 602 in Conditioner

This specialized conditioner provides lightweight protection against damage that leads to breakage. It rinses clean in seconds, leaving hair feeling soft and full of body while also free-flowing and light.

Try it with:
Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Shampoo
Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Conditioning Shake

November 28, 2016

Love it. I use this with the Aqua light shampoo and it's amazing. Normally, I can only apply conditioner to the roots of my hair because it leaves my scalp greasy. This conditioner leaves my hair AND scalp moisturized without making me look like a grease ball. This is the only conditioner I have found that I can use every time I wash my hair. I love it.

August 25, 2016

I didn't choose this myself, I must admit. I was at a friend's house and had a shower and this was all there was to use. I was worried because I have such fine, limp, flyaway hair and usually use a thicker, heavier conditioner to attempt to make it behave. Imagine my surprise when this amazingly scented, light and creamy nectar did the job! I love surprises like that. Thank you Pantene Pro-V Aqua LIGHT Conditioner.

February 18, 2016

This conditioner does exactly what it says it's going to do leave your hair feeling very soft and the conditioner is quite light its not as thick as the other one

February 17, 2016

The conditioner doesn't feel quite as light as the shampoo, but definitely still lighter than most other brands I've tried. It works amazingly well - my hair was tamed, light, and looked really healthy after using it for some time.
    I swear by Pantene.

January 03, 2016

This shampoo does exactly what it says. It makes the hair very clean but does not strip it. After you rinse there is no weight and it rinses out very easily. It also gives amazing body and volume to the hair. I don't think I will ever change shampoos ever again, I will alternate with Expert Collection Age Defy shampoo and conditioner but this is the best shampoo I have ever used!

October 05, 2015

good conditioner, but i didnt see any difference compared to other pantene

July 06, 2015

I do love how this conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized! Not a bad price either!

March 07, 2015

Great product. conditions hair to help prevent breakage. leaves my hair super moisturized and so soft and bouncy. great stuff. i recommend this.

October 06, 2014

I thought it was pretty good..hair felt clean and softer than normal.

September 08, 2014

This conditioner is great. It's so light that I use it on my whole family. It keeps my hair happy and I don't get that dirty feeling that I get with other conditioners.