Pantene Pro V Curly Hair Series Dry to Moisturzed Shampoo

Pantene Pro V Curly Hair Series Dry to Moisturzed Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #742 out of 935 in Shampoo

January 07, 2015

I love this shampoo. I love Pantene in general. I love the smell and how this makes my hair feel. Pantene is my go to for hair care.

March 26, 2013

I love this shampoo. I have been using it since I was a little girl. I have tried other name brand shampoos, and even generic that are suppose to be the same as Pantene. Nothing else comes close. I only by Pantene Pro V Curyl Hair Series Dry to Moisturzed shampoo. My whole family has curly or wavy hair and this is the only shampoo that helps keep it manageable.

March 26, 2013

Love this shampoo! I have been using it for years :)
it smells amazing, and it cleans your hair, without drying it out. It definitely ads moisture, and keeps your curls looking great. :) I also use the conditioner, and the curly no crunch moisture whip. I pretty much use all pantene products for my hair, and love all of them

August 19, 2010

I really like this shampoo. I received it as part of the gift basket from Chickadvisor and Pantene. I used it years ago but stopped when I realized that it had been weighing my hair down. However they must have changed something over all these years because I found that this shampoo really did help to boost the health of my natural curls. Its relatively inexpensive and I will definitely continue to use it.