Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #413 out of 935 in Shampoo

Transforms dull, lifeless hair into gorgeous shiny hair
New
Y

September 07, 2016

I have been using this shampoo on and off for a year. I don't love it but it works my hair is less frizzy than other brands I have used. Mind you I have very thick hair I think I need something stronger

February 12, 2016

This product leaves my hair bouncy and shiny as well as the smell stays in my hair longer than other shampoos. It is great for both short and longer hair and does not leave a harsh feeling.

May 17, 2013

I enjoy this shampoo! It has a great smell and lathers easily. I feel that after using this shampoo my hair is shinier and more easily managed. It is a great product at a reasonable price!

September 14, 2012

As an avid Herbal Essences user...I decided to try Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine since it was on sale and I had a coupon. Now I know why I only use Herbal Essences. This ice shine stuff made my scalp itch and I would pull out more dead hair in the shower than I normally would with my normal brand. I just did not like it and more than likely will never buy it again either

June 13, 2012

I love the Pantene brand and have been using it for many years. The Ice shine leaves my hair soft, smooth and of course shiny which I love! My hair was manageable and just dazzled. It has a nice fresh sent also. The only thing I would say I dont like is that I find the conditioners a bit hard to rinse out of my hair and it does take a few minutes to get it out, other then that I love this!

June 06, 2012

I love the Pantene Brand, always have. And the Ice Shine really does make your hair more glossy, and not so dull and lackluster looking. Great product!

June 06, 2012

I have normal hair and love Pantene and this product in particular. My hair is always shiny and smooth but doesn't feel heavy.

February 21, 2012

After reading the other reviews I guess this stuff is touch and go...I guess it depends on hair type. My hair is very thin and long, and pin straight. I have to use a conditioner or else my hair is completely matted by the end of the day but on the other hand it is very hard to find a conditioner that doesn't weigh me down. I LOVE this stuff. My hair has more volume, I can do stuff with it without it falling all over the place, and it is very smooth and shiny. I really love this stuff and don't use anything but.

October 17, 2011

I like the Pantene smooth and silky I think. I tried this out because it was on sale and figured it might be similar.

I didn't like this combination however. It made my hair feel very coarse and not soft. Also it didn't add any shine to my hair at all, actually not only did it feel coarse it looked coarse and dull.

My hair is usually not picky at all, I shampoo and condition daily, and buy whatever is on sale. So I was pretty surprised this didn't work for me. The conditioner was thick and creamy but I guess was moisturizing enough.

Perhaps this formula didn't mesh well with my hair type, I have thick hair both in terms of amount and the diameter or the individual strand. When it's not properly conditioned it can look dull, so this might've been the case.

August 19, 2010

This shampoo and conditioner claims to give a shiny, glossy look to your hair. This is far from the truth. After over a month of using these products my hair continued to look dull (and I have extremely healthy hair). The one thing I did like about these products was that it did smooth my hair and make it a little less frizzy.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas