Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Creme Reviews

Ranked #861 out of 2203 in Hair Care

February 16, 2016

I have tried this BB Creme and after several uses I can now say it has not had much positive effect on my hair. I feel like the more often I use it the more product residue builds up over time leaving my hair to feel weighed down and less flow. However maybe it is due to my hair type as I have the type of hair that gets oily the next day after a wash.

October 23, 2014

The smell is wonderful, my hair is much more manageable and has way less frizz now using this product I haved used this both wet and dry hair and for me it works better when my hair is dry. My hair feels weightless after using it and this makes my hair look so much better. I receommnd this one that wasn't to put some life back into their hair. I will be buy this prodcut again.

October 22, 2014

Amazing smell, amazing product!! I use it every time I was my hair!!! It repairs, moisture and strength against dammage. I just can't live without it!!! With red colored frizzy hair, it's undeniable: I need moisture, frizz control and softness!!! Pantene Ultimate BB Creme is what I need!

October 12, 2014

OKAY. I got this "balm for hair" for my boyfriend's flyaways. We thought it was a mousse-type product but were surprised to see its more of a leave-in conditioner. So my boyfriend (who is white and has dreads - so very flyaway-y and frizzy) uses this (what do I call it - balm? sure) to smooth them down and it works well. It doesn't dry greasy and it smells decent enough.

I used this one day when I had dirty hair and no time to wash it before work, so I pumped a load into my hand (..ew) and worked it through my roots to tips, then blowdried the heck out of it on high heat.
    MAN it worked awesomely. My hair was good for another day and even set in the way I placed it with no other products (just natural grease ha ha).

DOWNSIDE: what the HECK are these ingredients??? :/

October 09, 2014

I product tested this and was excited about all the benefits on the bottle, but I was sadly disappointed in it.

It took a while to find an amount to put in my short-medium length hair. Too much product meant my hair felt super heavy and steamed when I ran a straightener over it, leaving it flat and stuck together. Even with minimal amount in my hair it felt heavy and weighed down. My hair was smooth and shiny after, but also flat and kind of stringy.

October 08, 2014

Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Créme is amazing. The smell is fabulous, my hair is soft, shiny, silky. It tames fly-aways, repairs damage caused by over treating and heat tools. Makes you hair beautiful and manageable. It only takes a few little squirts in your hand and apply to damp hair before styling, and/or even had a squirt or two to dry and already styled hair for a nice shine. I will definitely be buying this product again. My daughter tried it and loves it too! I have thick hair and hers is thin and it works great for both of us!

September 24, 2014

Overall I think that treating your hair with an argan oil is a cheaper and is a more efficient product.

My hair was dry and felt weighed down after using this product.
    I did see a more smoother finish and fly aways were minimal but that is all. My hair is naturally super baby soft and I did not care how this felt on my hair.
    Just a miss for me.

September 20, 2014

I got this product for free through BzzAgent to review and figured I'd share my thoughts with the ChickAdvisor Community:

Out of the three products I was asked to review, I think the balm impressed me the most. Before using this product I used both a shine spray and a volumizing spray/mousse. That’s not even mentioning the finishing product I would use in my hair after I blow dried it. Yet this product seemed to replace all three. It mixed well through damp hair, though I did find myself wanting to use more than just two pumps of the product as directed on the package (more like 3 or 4 but I have *very* long hair). It smelled great and seemed to add some volume while still controlling flyaways. This product is a real time saver for me so I definitely think I’ll be buying it again.

September 17, 2014

I towel-dried my hair, applied 2 pumps of the BB creme and brushed out my hair. Usually I do not brush my hair when wet - first off, it's nearly impossible thanks to the tangles and secondly, I lose so much hair that I don't want to start my day off in tears. This morning my hair was easily brushed. The hair loss was less than usual, but still there. All day my hair felt so soft, silky and clean. I absolutely loved it. On my drive home I did the ultimate tangle test - I drove with my windows down. Just to put this in perspective for you, when I do this, I usually have to tear my hair into sections and brush it out that way - it's pretty much knitted itself into a really, really ugly hat. That did not happen today. I came home and ran my fingers through my hair. A few tangles, but OMG, if nothing else, this feeling is worth the price. The absolute best hair care product on the market right now! 5 stars is not enough for this creme.

Arthur Christmas