Pantene Pro-V Ultimate10 BB Cream for Hair

Pantene Pro-V Ultimate10 BB Cream for Hair Reviews

Ranked #252 out of 539 in Conditioner

August 31, 2015

I have really wavy frizzy hair so I always need to add Hair creme to keep it tame. I started using this a few months ago and haven't turned back. When I get up in the morning and don't have time to style my hair I just put a couple pumps of my BB Creme in and it makes all the frizz away making my hair gorgeous. This is my new fave and I love it.

November 24, 2014

Pantene Pro-V Ultimate10 BB Cream for Hair when first applied made my hair smooth and glossy. I really enjoyed the scent and how soft my hair felt. However, so the day went on the product did not live up to my expectations. It left my hair feeling sticky and my hair looked flat and greasy. I think the product is too heavy for my oily hair. I need to stick to lighter formulas.

November 24, 2014

I had never even heard of this product before, but I will buy it frequently now. I often use gels to manage my fly-away hair, but don't like how sticky or stiff they can be. This BB Creme is not sticky at all. In fact it almost doesn't seem like I have anything in my hair at all, yet it manages to do all that I wish gels to do. It makes my hair soft, silky, but also manageable. It prevents fly away hair and actually seems to be repairing my split ends. I'm a huge fan of the product!!!

November 21, 2014

This is a truly remarkable product. I had to go to a party and my hair was flat and unmanageable. When I put on a dab of the BB Cream my hair seemed to get so much body and shine. I could not believe the difference it made with my hair. It was not greasy or sticky at all.

November 21, 2014

I can't comment on the price as I received this cream as a sample, but I am 100% buying this again when it runs out. You can add this product to dry or damp hair. I've only used it on damp hair and then blow dried / styled. I have straight yet frizzy hair and there's a huge difference in just drying my hair in the regular fashion. It actually dries straight with very little friz. Using a flat iron on my hair is a much quicker process now as it straightens beautifully with very little effort AND it stays straight for much longer. But the biggest thing I love right now is I have ZERO static in my hair!! This time of year is especially brutal with the onset of cold weather, but I literally have no static. I LOVE this product, if only for that reason!

October 24, 2014

I recently tried the new Pantene Ultimate 10 BlackBerry cream and found that it did not work very well for my hair. I do have long curly hair that has been colored and thought this would help my hair with extra conditioning. It did not work at all my hair felt dry and the end result was if I never used anything g in my hair. Not impressed at all with this.

October 09, 2014

I love this new line from Pantene.. My hair is very thin and fine, and so it can get weighed down. But with this line of shampoo, conditioner and leave in treatment, my hair is light, has volume and friz free.. Thank you Pantene!!

October 02, 2014

I tried this conditioner with the BB cream shampoo and beauty balm. I was not a big fan. I will most likely not be using this product again, but I think it is only because of the type of hair I have. I would recommend it with the shampoo and beauty balm for regular Pantene users.