Pantene Ultimate 10 BB Cream Beauty Balm for Hair Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 183 in BB Creams

December 11, 2015

I had the oportunity to product test this stuff and it's great! It really helped my over coloured, dried out, spilt ends frezzy hair. My hair looked and felt so much better :)

December 11, 2015

My hair can gets dry and frizzy. I have tried many different products but couldn't find anything that works, until a month ago I stumble upon the ultimate 10, and decided to give it a try and I love it. I use it everyday and am getting ready to stock up .Thank you Pantene.

March 11, 2015

I have been searching for a conditioner or something for my hair as it is always feeling dry especially on the ends. I think it's from using a blow dryer and straightener on a daily basis. All of the leave in conditioners that I have tried left my hair feeling heavy and bogged down. I saw this product on sale and I had a coupon so decided to give it a whirl, figured I had nothing to lose. What a refreshing surprise. It is amazing. Just one pump after shampooing and that's it. My hair feels soft and silky even on the ends. So happy to have found this product and won't even mind paying full price for it. I bought mine at Shoppers Drug Mart and the regular retail price on it is $9.99.

March 09, 2015

I use a lot of hair products and I am always trying new products. I have naturally curly hair that is very fine.
Keeping it frizz free, and having body that lasts is important, as well as shine and softness. This product cuts down on the number of products I was adding to my hair each and every time I washed. It repairs, strengthens, the shine is amazing, and the soft feel and body that I have in my hair now after just using this one product is simply amazing !! I can't say enough good things about this product. If you are like me, and shell out the dollars constantly for products that only do one thing, you're wasting your money. Give this a try, you'll be glad you did !!

March 05, 2015

This stuff is a miracle! I have always had problems with my hair from over-processing it, but this stuff almost makes up for all of it. It smells great, it leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth, and makes it look shiny while keeping the frizzies away all day!

January 05, 2015

love how it made my skin feel colours are good and liked the smell

January 05, 2015

I swear by this stuff ! I won't go a day without using this on my hair . It tames fly aways and leaves hair smooth and silky without weighing it down. Plus, it smells great the scent is not to empowering for me I find.

November 21, 2014

It works great and it is not sticky or tacky. It keeps my fizzes under control and works well if I curl my hair for looser curls. I would definitely recommend it to family and friends that it is a great product. I love it! :)

Updated On: November 21, 2014

#ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

October 23, 2014

I love this! Keeps my hair smooth and it is sso so so so soft. The product does not weigh my fine hair down.

October 09, 2014

I love this new line from Pantene.. My hair is very thin and fine, it can get really frizzy and have flyaways. But with this line of shampoo, conditioner and leave in treatment, my hair is light, has volume and friz free.. Thank you Pantene!!