PC Green Diapers

PC Green Diapers Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 507 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

January 16, 2017

I switched to PC green diapers from Pampers swaddlers. I found pampers were not good during the night answers usually soaking in the morning . Pampers also has chlorine which is not good for baby sensitive skin .
    PC green diapers last good during the night , no chlorine , and also the fit is better than pampers. The diapers are reasonably priced when compared to some of the organic diapers available in the market.It maybe little pricier than pampers though but better in quality .

February 22, 2016

We like these diapers a lot. They have been very good for sensitive skin and for overnight use; unfortunately, the price has been quickly rising. We used to get them on sale for 9.99 but the price is now as much as 17.99. While we like this brand, we have switched because of price/value.

November 25, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about these diapers! I love them! These do not sag when wet like pampers, and they are amazing at keeping my son dry, and I feel good about using them!! Definitely recommend!!!

March 11, 2015

These were a life saver when the baby developed a nasty diaper rash with pampers and we haven't looked back since. No extra stuff, so much better for the baby and the environment.

March 25, 2014

My second child was getting rashes with the big brand diapers. I switched to an enviro-friendly brand which worked well, but was not so kind on the budget. I am not a fan of store brand diapers. I decided to give PC Green a try when I found them on sale. To my surprise I loved them, and so did my baby's bottom..no rash! They were soft, not stiff and plastic feeling. They also held up to blowouts and no leaks. They claim to be better for the environment which is a bonus, and very friendly on the wallet!

August 29, 2013

We were having tons of problems with both huggies and pampers causing our daughter painful rashes so we switched to these and have found that her rash has been healing up very nicely. Love the fact that they are better for the environment as a bonus.

August 27, 2013

When my son was a little guy, I gave up on Pampers - they leaked for the 1st month of his life while in the hospital.

A friend gave me a package she got free from Babies R Us Baby Registry. These diapers were amazing. They held EVERYTHING both during the day and overnight. His diaper could be super full, yet you can run your face over the outside of it and it's dry to the touch. I only used these diapers till size 3 - due to the 10 free coupons I got from Huggies. You can find them at Real Canadian Super Stores and SOME No Frills stores.

These diapers are WAAAAAAYYYY better than Huggies & Pampers combined. They are cheaper, but better quality and better hold.

June 21, 2013

I really loved these diapers. They are really absorbent and stretchy. They are equal too huggies in my opinion and they are better for the environment.

June 05, 2013

I liked these they where on sale at Zehrs so i decided to try them, They worked great for daytime, night time is another story. But i would still recommend for daytime :) And these are usually 15.99$ not $8, they may be $8 on sale

February 15, 2012

I was very impressed with the quality and price of these diapers. They are almost as good as Pampers but much cheaper! And of course the fact that they are a green product is awesome as well. I would highly recommend these diapers to any moms out there looking for the best bang for their buck and also to those who try to go green as much as possible.

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

smontero84 added a new review for
    Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review